welcome to goss!
Countless intangible veils separate all universes from each other - and from ours. The fabric of space and time is at its faintest, like gossamer, at these proximate points we share with all other realities. Interdimensional castaways are drawn to safety and arrive on a train in our core world, Hialao. The train system also serves as our lifeblood by connecting five other worlds to Hialao.

With the dimensional displacements not yet showing signs of slowing, and research forever futile on how to leave (besides those who simply vanish, falling back through the invisible curtain), it's impossible to say who might arrive and how they might shape this fragile series of lands, eras and cultures. Good luck out there.

Our application template was made by Juliannacodes exclusively for Gossamer. Thanks to kismet for the sidebar cookie script. Icons courtesy of Ionicons. Banner art by Pixiv user ID #122500. Free pixel icon resources sourced from various places such as pvstels, 7soul1, The Infamous Bon Bon, neonvamp, and more.

Site premise was formed by the original staff of Gossamer - Alida, Prince, Rebecca, Morgan, and Tera, who created the dimensions of Elestis, Hialao, Parse, Barrows, and Wildewall, respectively. Additionally, Tethya was the result of a site event and was created by a former member, Velvet.

Gossamer's genre-based multi-world concept must not be duplicated or mirrored elsewhere without express permission from the current owner and staff. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. DO NOT RIP, INSPIRE, RECREATE, OR STEAL ANY PART OF THIS SITE.

GOSSAMER
PANFANDOM ANIMATION & ILLUSTRATION . JCINK PREMIUM . 3 YEARS OLD
KEEP IT CLASSY, FOLKS!

effective until august 20th • please register your accounts in all capital letters

Add Reply
New Poll

IV. AWARDS
DAE
LIFE AS WE KNOW WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT HAD OUR PATHS CONTINUED THE SAME. THE ROAD IS OPEN; WE FIND OUR WAY THROUGH TIES WHERE BROKEN. TO MOVE ALONG FROM WHERE WE'D BEEN, I'LL SING THIS SONG FOR YOU AGAIN. I'M LOOKING UP AROUND THE BEND; WE'RE SO MUCH STRONGER THAN BEFORE, OUR FRAYING EDGES ON THE MEND.
GOSSAMER STAFF
GOSS DAD
CHUUYA'S #1 FAN
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
SITE AWARDS
Introducing our site awards system! Underneath each profile is where little pixel sprites will go! Some of them can only be applied to one of your accounts, not more. The requirements for each award are described alongside its picture, and you may need to provide links or other proof when claiming each award.

To get your shinies, fill out the following form! (Copy/paste award name & proof as many times as needed.) Please complete an individual claim post for each character; don't claim awards for multiple characters in a single post. Post any questions you have here, or PM an admin! Make a new post whenever you want to grab some new awards that your character qualifies for.

CODE
[b]Award name:[/b]
[b]Award proof:[/b] (if needed)

DAE
LIFE AS WE KNOW WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT HAD OUR PATHS CONTINUED THE SAME. THE ROAD IS OPEN; WE FIND OUR WAY THROUGH TIES WHERE BROKEN. TO MOVE ALONG FROM WHERE WE'D BEEN, I'LL SING THIS SONG FOR YOU AGAIN. I'M LOOKING UP AROUND THE BEND; WE'RE SO MUCH STRONGER THAN BEFORE, OUR FRAYING EDGES ON THE MEND.
GOSSAMER STAFF
GOSS DAD
CHUUYA'S #1 FAN
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
THE AWARDS

BRONZE ORB; if you've been on goss for 3 consecutive months or more!

GOLD ORB; if you've been on goss for 1 consecutive year or over!

RAINBOW ORB; if you've been on goss for 3 consecutive years or over!

ORANGE ORB; if your character account has reached 50 posts!

GREEN ORB; if your character account has reached 100 posts!

CELESTIAL ORB; if your character account has reached 200 posts!

INDIGO ORB; if your character account has reached 350 posts!

ROSY ORB; if your character account has reached 750 posts!

FRAY & FRACTURE; for characters who have participated in threads in our fray & fracture sitewide event!

CUDDLY COMPANION; your character has (or is) a pet or companion on board!

YER A WIZARD; you've told us about yourself in an intro topic. welcome to the magical world of hogwarts goss. for one account only.

BRONZE KEY; you've made or joined 1 open thread with the one character!

GOLD KEY; you've made or joined 5 open threads with the one character!

STANDARD SCROLL; for posting in spotlight nominations three times! (3/4 categories minimum)

BOXED LOVE; your character is in a romantic relationship on goss.

SCHOOL-AGED; your character is between the ages of 10 to 18!

DUSTY FOSSIL; your character is aged 50 or older. (applies to immortal characters as well.)

HOME SWEET HOME; your character has settled into permanent dimensional residency after having been a drifter.

OM NOM NOM; your character has consumed (or prepared) food in an rp thread.

MUSICAL; your character has played or listened to music in an rp thread.

WHITE FEATHER; you have completed one thread with your character.

FIERY FEATHER; you have completed five threads with your character.

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT; you've won a member spotlight! this can be attached to one account only.

MEMBER SPOTLIGHT x2; you've won a member spotlight for the second time! this can be attached to one account only.

THREAD SPOTLIGHT; you've won a thread spotlight! to be awarded only the character account that was in the thread.

THREAD SPOTLIGHT x2; your character has won this spotlight for the second time! to be awarded only the character account that was in the thread.

CASCADE BADGE; if your character has participated in a thread in tethya!

BOULDER BADGE; if your character has participated in a thread in parse!

THUNDER BADGE; if your character has participated in a thread in hialao!

SOUL BADGE; if your character has participated in a thread in elestis!

CENTRAL; for rp threading with someone in the hialao usergroup!

LAWLESS; for rp threading with someone in the barrows usergroup!

ARCHAIC; for rp threading with someone in the wildewall usergroup!

SUBSEA; for rp threading with someone in the tethya usergroup!

3RD ANNIVERSARY HAT; you were here for goss' third birthday! this can be attached to one account only. (given only to those who were members on goss in august 2016.)

SILVER ORB; if you've been on goss for 6 consecutive months or more!

PLATINUM ORB; if you've been on goss for 2 or more consecutive years!

RED ORB; if your character account has reached 25 posts!

YELLOW ORB; if your character account has reached 75 posts!

AQUA ORB; if your character account has reached 150 posts!

ROYAL ORB; if your character account has reached 275 posts!

VIOLET ORB; if your character account has reached 500 posts!

SPECTRAL CRYSTAL; if your character account has reached 1000 posts!

MOONLIGHT MASQUERADER; for characters who participated in threads in the moonlight masquerade event!

DAPPER TOPHAT; for any accepted account, free to claim! clearly you're dapper if you've joined.

WE HAVE COOKIES; you brought a friend over to goss by coercion word of mouth. for one account only.

SILVER KEY; you've made or joined 3 open threads with the one character!

TATTERED SCROLL; for posting in spotlight nominations once! (3/4 categories minimum)

SPIFFY SCROLL; for posting in spotlight nominations five times! (3/4 categories minimum)

BUNCH OF GRAPES; your character has been intoxicated or drunk in a thread.

NON-HUMAN; your character's species is something other than 'human' (and they can't have been formerly human to begin with).

WANDERLUST; your character has transitioned from permanent residency into the drifters usergroup.

BRUSH WITH DEATH; .your character has nearly died in-character or been in an extremely dangerous situation.

HEAVY CROWN; your character holds an official dimensional leadership role (marked with asterisks in the occupations claim).

AZURE FEATHER; you have completed three threads with your character.

GENEROUS GOSSLING; for donating to our site cause! minimum $5 USD. for one account only. only dae can add this one.

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT; you've won a character spotlight! to be awarded to the winning character only.

CHARACTER SPOTLIGHT x2; your character has won this spotlight for the second time! to be awarded to the winning character only.

RELATIONSHIP SPOTLIGHT; you've won a relationship spotlight! to be awarded to the winning character only.

RELATIONSHIP SPOTLIGHT x2; your character has won this spotlight for the second time! to be awarded to the winning character only.

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL; you have at least one active character in every single usergroup. one account only.

RAINBOW BADGE; if your character has participated in a thread in every single dimension!

MARSH BADGE; if your character has participated in an au or tech thread!

EARTH BADGE; if your character has participated in a thread in wildewall!

VOLCANO BADGE; if your character has participated in a thread in barrows!

WHIMSICAL; for rp threading with someone in the elestis usergroup!

TECHNOLOGICAL; for rp threading with someone in the parse usergroup!

VAGABOND; for rp threading with someone in the drifters usergroup!

You're a story that I hoped I'd never have to tell; You're a lesson that I wish I'd never learned so well. After all my years of giving up and letting go, all I wanted was to give you what you've never known. I know now You can only hurt me cause I let you get to know me so well; I know now I love you cause only you can turn my heaven to hell.
GOSSAMER STAFF TEAM
GOSS MOM
DAZAI'S #1 FAN
PIE ( SHE / HER)
SHE / HER
YULESTIS AWARDS
FIRST AWARD ON THE LIST IS A GENERAL ONE - ANYONE CAN CLAIM IT AT ANY POINT OF TIME FOR ONE OF THEIR ACCOUNTS. AS FOR THE THIRD AWARD AND ONWARD, YOU‘RE FREE TO CHOOSE ONE OF THEM AFTER YOU REACH 5 POSTS IN YOUR THREAD ROULETTE TOPIC. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO PM AN ADMIN ABOUT IT!

WINTER 2016; you were a member on goss in winter 2016!

WINTER BELL; winter award option #1; if you posted in your event thread for more than 5 times!

SNOW GLOBE; winter award option #3; if you posted in your event thread for more than 5 times!

YULE TREE; winter award option #5; if you posted in your event thread for more than 5 times!

YULESTIS AWARD; if your character has participated in yulestis event!

YULE STOCKING; winter award option #2; if you posted in your event thread for more than 5 times!

SNOWMAN JACK; winter award option #4; if you posted in your event thread for more than 5 times!<

REINDEER; winter award option #6; if you posted in your event thread for more than 5 times!

FEATURED AWARDS
These awards are for the Featured system commencing April 2017, described so far here and with the winners listed here! These are to be applied only to the relevant character account (unless it is for something completely OOC-related, in which case you may pick which account you like). If unsure of what you qualify for, just ask an admin!

FOUR-TONE PINWHEEL; for appearing in a site feature for the FIRST time, regardless of the category!

PRISMATIC SHELL; for appearing in a site feature for the THIRD time, regardless of the category!

COLOURFUL LOLLIPOP; for appearing in a site feature for the SECOND time, regardless of the category!

RAINBOW ARCH; for appearing in a site feature for the FOURTH time, regardless of the category!

WHEN THAT DAY COMES... I'M ALL FOR IT.
NIER: AUTOMATA
ANDROID
ODD JOBBER & BODYGUARD
MAGGIE (SHE/HER)
FEMININE
i-i'm going to do this with 2b...since...h-hh.......never had a real character in the featured i think.............

Award name: NON-HUMAN
Award proof: 2eb is a android.

Award name: CUDDLY COMPANION
Award proof: she has a robotic pod that follows her? is that cuddly?

Award name: FOUR-TONE PINWHEEL
Award proof: h-hh......i was featured in the gamvs so i don't know if that counts....

Award name: COLOURFUL LOLLIPOP
Award proof: ; -- ; 2b!

Award name: DAPPER TOPHAT
Award proof: she's here and ready to kill love!!!

we got it all wrong, the hum drowns us out til the sound of our voices is gone and this is a mess, must be a new century, happened without us, i guess, this is a mess, we broke almost everything, happy to bury the rest, and all i know is it's your blood in my heart it's the only thing that'll never stop, i hope
Osomatsu-san
Human
village idiot
Rudy (it/its)
he/him
Award name: OM NOM NOM
Award proof: 🍢 (CHURROS)

Award name: SUBSEA
Award proof: 🍢

Award name: EARTH BADGE
Award proof: 🍢

Award name: RAINBOW BADGE
Award proof: all your friends are right here take it from me your friend moe

Award name: CELESTIAL ORB
When I saw you, I thought, 'God does wonderful things'.
TWENTY-SIX (HUMAN), OVER A THOUSAND (ACTUAL)
HETALIA: AXIS POWERS
HUMANISED NATION
PATISSERIE CHEF
BO (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
Award name: Orange Orb
Award proof: /finger guns at post count i just need to grab this one before i forget OTL

listen. our commander on the kerberos mission is the smartest man i've ever met. and he always said ... " if you get too worried about what could go wrong, you might miss a chance to do something great. "
VOLTRON LEGENDARY DEFENDER
HUMAN
ODD JOBBER
AZUR (HE/HIM)
HE/HIM
Award name: yellow orb
Award proof: gestures to post count.
I think there are some things that you have to do, even if they're a crime. Someone has to do them, even if it means taking the blame.
Tales of Vesperia ( PS3 )
Human
Vigilante
Azur (He/Him)
He/Him
Award name: four-toned pinwheel
Award proof: yuri's face is all over goss no matter where you go ... scary ...

Award name: dapper tophat
Award proof: here he is. late, but still here.

Be my mirror, my sword and shield, my missionaries in a foreign field. For some reason I can't explain I know St Peter won't call my name. Never an honest word; but that was when I ruled the world
Fate/PROTOTYPE
Heroic Spirit
Servant Saber
Maddox (Genderfluid)
MASCULINE
Award name: White Feather~
Award proof: Here~
What's the right thing to do?
Oneshot
Unknown
Student
Shirou (They / them)
They / them
Award name: Dapper tophat
Award proof:

Award name: School-aged
Award proof: Niko is ten years old :3

Award name: Non-human
Award proof: Unknown (catlike) species
RED
Pokémon
HUMAN
Check back in a minute
MADDOX (GENDERFLUID)
MASCULINE
Award name: CUDDLY COMPANION
Award proof: Red actually has his Pikachu, Pika. Shockingly cute~

Award name: MASTER BALL
Award proof: : D
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll