G O S S A M E R .
MEMBERS
CHATBOX
TAGBOX
SEARCH
WELCOME TO OUR MULTIVERSE.
You've slipped through the ephemeral veil of gossamer that separates your own world from ours. It is a train which mysteriously brought you here. These trains also serve as our lifeblood by interconnecting our six dimensions.

Hialao is the nucleus, a modern, sunny and hospitable seaside realm; Wildewall is steeped in tradition, good for those with archaic roots and a taste for wilderness; Elestis is the fantasy land of ever-tumbling magic and whimsical imagination; Parse whirs like the massive digital machine that it is, advanced and technological.

Barrows is the breeding ground of chaos, with refrains of grunge and anachronistic crime; Tethya is the small but glorious underwater world reminiscent of Victorian times; and those who don't feel at home in any of these places, or simply like to wander, are known as Drifters.

We're a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 and a half years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS!

THE TAGBOX.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

show some MERCY, human!, UNDERTALE Characters Wanted!
This is it, boys, this is war, what are we waiting for? Why don't we break the rules already? I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white. I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style!
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
Starry (she/her or he/him)
he/him
All of the characters listed below are from UNDERTALE, the indie RPG by Toby Fox - and they're all the ones that I'd consider most important to Sans, relations-wise (apart from Frisk and Chara, who cannot be played due to being a silent protagonist, rip ;w; ), though I'd definitely love to see other Undertale characters get played! THERE ARE ALSO HUGE SPOILERS FOR UNDERTALE, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T PLAYED IT YET, BE WARNED!

ABOUT

Papyrus! Sans's adorable little brother, though he's far taller than him in all actuality - the only difference is their ages (I imagine Papyrus to be around 17, 18, 19). He's a gentle soul who really wants to be a hero, but he really doesn't want to hurt anyone in all actuality and wants to be friends more than anything. He's just very pure at heart and sees hope in everyone, thinking everyone deserves a second chance. Sans adores his little brother, perhaps to make up for a bit of a neglectful time he spent ignoring him and focusing on his scientific work while their father was...around.

In a non-offensive way, I'd like to note that a common interpretation of Papyrus is that he is autistic, and I'd like to note that that's a portrayal I hold very dear to my heart. If you go with that, you have my blessing with it, and in fact I'd prefer those traits to be shown (hyperfixation on heroics/royal guard, literal interpretation of ideas, the fact that his dialogue is in all-caps suggesting that he's louder than he intends to be, interests in 'childish things'/things outside what his age group would enjoy, etc). Naturally, be careful with the portrayal, but if you could pull that off, that'd be magnificent. If you're not comfortable giving it a shot in that respect, that's fine too. I'd love to have a Papyrus either way!

WHY DO I WANT HIM?/RELATION

Papyrus is Sans's little brother, and Sans adores him more than anything else in the world: he considers him a point of stability, and though he's trying not to focus on it, not having Papyrus around is making him freak out just a little bit. In all actuality, Sans is terrified of losing Papyrus just like he lost Gaster, and having him around would quell this fear just a bit. He considers Papyrus a pillar of stability for him, and his constant optimism balances out Sans's constant pessimism.

I tend to see Papyrus as smarter and more mature than Sans gives him credit for. Whereas Sans is physically strong, Papyrus is emotionally strong. He knows his brother is probably struggling with deep-seated anxiety and depression, and he's there to be strong for him when he can't be. Certainly he plays up the childishness just a bit just to distract Sans, and Sans shelters him a bit out of fear. They really do need to have a heart-to-heart sooner or later about Sans unintentionally sheltering him far too much and how even if he's his little brother, he's not as helpless as Sans thinks he is.

Papyrus is Sans's most stable connection and his fallback when everything seems to be going wrong, which is why Sans needs him around. They're really good siblings and I adore their connection a lot, so I'd love love love anyone who took up Papyrus! <3 And so would Sans.

THE GREAT PAPYRUS BONETROUSLED - PLAYED BY CITRUS

ABOUT

Flowey the Flower - or Asriel Dreemurr, crown prince of the Underground and of All Monsters, if you're feeling formal, is the first character you meet in Undertale. He's also the first character who attempts to kill you. His motto is 'This world is KILL or BE KILLED', and he takes that to challenge you instantly - or, rather, in this case, Frisk. In all actuality, Asriel is the son of Toriel and Asgore Dreemurr who died long ago thanks to trying to give a proper burial to his sibling, Chara. He was reanimated into the body of a flower (either a St. John's Wort, a Buttercup, or something else entirely - there's no exact confirmation what sort of flower apart from it being golden) and lost all of his emotions as a result - but gained the power to RESET.

At the end of the game, true pacifist-wise, Flowey turns into his true form, Asriel Dreemurr, and then to his 'God of Hyperdeath' mega form. And then returns to the flower form after being defeated...and breaking the barrier that has kept monsters imprisoned in the Underground. In a good number of AUs, something transpires known as 'Floweypot', where Frisk takes Flowey (in, of course, a flowerpot) along with the rest of the monsters to the human world, and this is usually the headcanon I go with.

WHY DO I WANT HIM?/RELATION

Flowey (aka 'the Weed') has always been a thorn in Sans (aka 'Smiley Trashbag')'s side, and the same goes in reverse - they loathe each other for killing everyone and getting in the way of the killing (Sans -> Flowey and Flowey -> Sans, respectively). So what better way to continue this rivalry than to bring Flowey onto the board?

And yeah, okay, I'll admit it - I ship Flowey and Sans like a cruise line filled with kids going to Disney World. It's an interesting dynamic, especially if you refrain from going to the overly-innocent Asriel depiction (I'd imagine Asriel would at least be 19-20 if he were still alive? So keep that in mind) and go for Flowey instead - though I will accept goatson if you want to make him that way, I'd highly prefer the evil flower.

Either way I can promise you loads of plots - whether it be shippy, rivalry, or maaaaybe a friendship, provided they can reach some kind of agreement.

ASRIEL 'FLOWEY' DREEMURR YOUR BEST FRIEND - PLAYED BY TIGER

ABOUT

Muffet is the queen of the spiders, or a splendid pastry chef, depending upon whichever one of her talents she's showing off the most that day. She's manipulative, money-hungry, and most of all, actually pretty cute. She has no real moral code outside of 'hurts spiders' and 'does not hurt spiders', and so long as you don't hurt spiders, she's probably okay with you, though she'd be even more okay with you if you'd buy a spider donut or spider cider - it's going towards a good cause, honestly! And it's made by real spiders, from real spiders, for real spiders!

WHY DO I WANT HER?/RELATION

Muffet is perhaps an unexpected want for major characters in Undertale, being that she's not particularly a major character outside of her boss fight, and even then she doesn't canonically have interaction with Sans. But they have similarities - hiding their emotions under smiles and laughter, a manipulative nature to some of their words, and protectiveness over what they hold dear, casting everything else to the wind. So I can imagine that despite the game never showing it, Muffet and Sans have held a few conversations here and there.

Personally? I like to interpret that Muffet and Sans have held a relationship before romantically, and Muffet is Sans's ex-girlfriend. Partially because Sans/Muffet is an amusing ship, and partially because she could definitely go with harassing Sans. They understand each other on some levels, and though they probably won't get back together again (because of Sans's own developing emotions towards someone else), I'm sure that having her around would be amusing enough for Sans to deal with.

Besides, Muffet would probably do good business running her own pastry shop here. There're some hungry people who like sweets, and she'd probably be chill with getting the money. There's good business involved for any spider baker who'd want to come hang our and mess with Sans. (I might have someone lined up to play Muffet already, actually, so check with me before you take her!)

MUFFET SPIDER DANCE - PLAYED BY _____

ABOUT

Toriel calls herself the 'little old lady who lives in the ruins', and for the most part, yeah, that's who she is. She's a sweet little old lady who enjoys bad puns (much like Sans), makes great pies (especially butterscotch-cinnamon pies), is a bit inexperienced with cellphones, and acts as a guide to anyone who falls down into the Underground. (She gives them a tutoriel, you might say.) She's had a few bad experiences with losing humans to the dangers of the Underground before, but eventually she lets her fears go and allows Frisk to pass through the doors to take on the Underground ahead...though not without making Sans promise her that he'll watch over Frisk.

Toriel is actually the former Queen of All Monsters, ex-wife to Asgore Dreemurr, and basically the driving force behind the entire royalty before she left after Chara and Asriel's deaths, struck with grief, anguish, and anger at her husband for not taking revenge and breaking the barrier fully, instead 'waiting things out' like a coward. She...still holds a bit of a grudge. Nonetheless, Toriel is still the good, kindly woman she first appeared to be - just with a bit more regret and fear. She doesn't have a good track record with taking care of kids is the thing, and she just wants to be a good mom. A good goatmom. Sobs quietly.

Toriel and Sans have an interesting relationship..interesting in that they're considered a 'ship', but they hardly know each other beyond 'we told jokes through a door'. So I tend to interpret it as a one-sided crush on Sans's part, with him never actually speaking up about it - and it's very shallow, at that. He didn't even know her name for the longest time, yet there he is, saying 'yep i'm in love with her.' Needless to say, this isn't a basis for much of anything. The crush on Toriel is going to fade over time, but if you strike when the iron's hot, you still might be able to catch Sans in amusing desperation and turn him down. Because I actually really don't want Sans/Toriel to be a ship. XD

I would love, however, if Sans and Toriel remained best friends. I can't imagine Toriel will be too happy considering she's going to be separated from Frisk (since Frisk can't be played), and Sans would at least be there to help her through that, not to mention the fact that they're good pun buddies anywho. So if you want cute best friends, I'm totally up for that! Sans would love to see Tori around too, not to mention that everyone loves having a goatmom around. She needs to mom people. We all need a good mom. <3

EDIT: As things have changed, so has this description. Sans's crush on Toriel is long gone at this point, and he's honestly trying to ignore that that was even a thing in the first place considering who he's dating now (a bit awkward, to say the least). x3 However, with the backstory reveal and the fact that Sans hasn't exactly heard her side of the whole Asriel-Chara mess, he's...not going to exactly take as kindly to her as he would before. He'd hear her side of the story, but....well. He's not exactly bias, either. Did kinda lead to the death of his boyfriend.

.....But. Well. You can try? It's a long road to forgiveness, but it does make for interesting plots....

TORIEL HEARTACHE - PLAYED BY ________

ABOUT

Alphys is the royal scientist - or, well, she is the royal scientist now, after Gaster's disappearance, but from the memories of all but Sans, she's always been the royal scientist...instead of, originally, the assistant, and third-in-line for the position, after Sans and Gaster. She was recruited originally for her sheer drive and dedication after making a robotic body for a certain ghost to propel his dreams for stardom, and Gaster took her under his wing since. Her greatest failure is the Amalgamate project: a project she headed to try to make super-soldiers out of monsters, but accidentally ended in them being combined into horrifying merges of former monsters, which she kept tended to in the basement (the 'true lab') before she released them, but she still feels horrified guilt over her actions and has immense self loathing as a result. On a lighter note, she has a crush on almost everyone (namely Asgore and Undyne, the latter of which becomes her girlfriend) and enjoys anime/manga with a passion - her favorite is Mew Mew Kissy Cutie, but she loathes Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 for ruining the entire franchise.

In my headcanons, Alphys and Sans were friends before Alphys forgot everything. They watched anime together, they chatted, they were huge science nerds...but then Gaster died, Sans ran away, and she forgot everything as to how their friendship even existed in the first place. You could play this as Alphys forgetting she was friends with Sans entirely, or play this as Alphys forgetting why she was friends with Sans, but knowing that she is, or was at some point - whichever you prefer. Sans will consider her a friend no matter what, however, and it's up to you how you'd like to play that out.

Sans, in my headcanons, was also involved in the Amalgamate project (Sans and Alphys being the two referred to in Gaster's brief message of 'WHAT DO YOU TWO THINK?' making the most sense), and he too felt awful about it - but it's not going to be something they relate to easily, after all, since Alphys likely has no idea of Sans's involvement thanks to the whole reset time shenanigans. So he might try to breach her memory eventually if they get close, but until then he's probably going to be cryptically aware of everything and she's going to have no idea why. Which, y'know. Is fun. :3

Oh, and Sans and Alphys are huge nerds. They could probably binge out on anime and manga together as well as science-y stuff. Plus, I mean. Alphys is an anime otaku and we have loads of anime characters here. It's safe to say she'd be just the slightest bit in her element compared to home, especially if she recognized the tropes being played out - she'd be hilariously genre-savvy. She'd be a fun character to see around, despite her flaws!

ALPHYS HERE WE ARE - PLAYED BY __________
This is it, boys, this is war, what are we waiting for? Why don't we break the rules already? I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white. I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style!
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him
Bump!
Undertale characters still wanted! Sans and Flowey are doing great and we'd love to see some more!
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him
Monthly bump! Flowey is now Asriel, and both he and Sans would love to see some more Undertale characters show up - namely Asgore, Chara, and Papyrus! Pleeeeaaaaase? c:

user posted image
No one can change the past. The only thing we can do is strive to make up for our mistakes. Why must we make up for our mistakes, you ask? Because in so doing... we can find the way back to our path. And once we've found our path, we can move on from our past mistakes toward a brighter future.
Ace Attorney
human
lawyer
Lavender (any, player is female)
he/him
so i'm sliiiiightly debating snowdrake. i know hes not on this list but hes a part of the undertale crew. either him or lesser dog. we'll see how it goes!

if i do take either i will totally let ya know starry tbh <3 because i have ideas for snowdrake and sans.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
user posted image

I suspect puns...
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him
psssh I am literally fine with every undertale baby please give them all to me even if they're not on the list, the list is just the 'main' ones that I'd want (namely pap, for any of you considering people out there), I'd love to see a Snowdrake or Lesser Dog- those would particularly be interesting, natch, since the random encounter monsters never get enough love <3

and you probably suspect correctly, puns are almost guaranteed :3c
he's gay! oh, so totally gay!
Haikyuu!!
Human
Florist
Frankie (He/They)
He/Him
heck,,, i just remembered the fact that i ship the heck out of burgerpants and the nicecream bunny,,,, nicepants,,,,, it's way too cute and h e c k
talking to strangers online was the best decision i ever made. reality is lemons and the internet's my lemonade.
overwatch
human
online streamer
plum (she/her)
she/her
I know I mentioned being iN LOVE with Muffet earlier, but I'm actually pretty seriously considering Chara if you guys still wanted them around. c:
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him
I don't THINK Chara is allowed (might wanna double-check), but I'd love a Muffet or anyone or really anyone pls <3333

I'd love anyone really but the silent protag rule kinda goes eeek
talking to strangers online was the best decision i ever made. reality is lemons and the internet's my lemonade.
overwatch
human
online streamer
plum (she/her)
she/her
Ohh, the only reason I suggested Chara was because a few posts up you had mentioned them! I can double check, though. Chara isn't really a silent protagonist since they talk in the game, but that's my interpretation and that may be wrong rofl.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
user posted image

Pls, this little Goat Nugget needs his sibling, if Chara's allowed I'd love to have them around <3
three, two, one......tah-dah!
ACE ATTORNEY
HUMAN
STREET PERFORMER
CITRUS (SHE/HER)
SHE/HER
hey hey!!

just posting here to say that i've been considering papyrus for a few days now. i'll probably be starting up his app sometime this week unless someone else has been interested in apping him? <3
Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
user posted image

Yessssss please we'd love a Pap! I can't wait to RP with him! <3
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him
<33333333333
Please! I'd love a Papyrus! Sans would love a Papyrus! We'd all love Papyrus! I'm gonna cry. Sans will be so thrilled to see his brother back.

user posted image
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him
Bump! Out of all the Undertale characters, there's one that we'd really love to see around the site, honestly, and that would be....
user posted image
Asgore Dreemurr! Mr Dad Guy never gets enough love within the fandom, and, sure, he might be Asgore 'If they're a child, punishment's not mild' Dreemurr, but come on. He was emotionally distraught, he had good reasons, doesn't make him any worse than anyone else in the Underground, and Azzy in particular would love seeing his father around! If anyone's even remotely considering it, we'd love to see Asgore in particular - though we'd love more Undertale characters in general! Sans, Asriel, and Papyrus are doing great, and adding more to the group would be fantastic. <3
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
READ THE CBOX RULES. KEEP IT PG-13.