G O S S A M E R .
MEMBERS
CHATBOX
TAGBOX
SEARCH
WELCOME TO OUR MULTIVERSE.
You've slipped through the ephemeral veil of gossamer that separates your own world from ours. It is a train which mysteriously brought you here. These trains also serve as our lifeblood by interconnecting our six dimensions.

Hialao is the nucleus, a modern, sunny and hospitable seaside realm; Wildewall is steeped in tradition, good for those with archaic roots and a taste for wilderness; Elestis is the fantasy land of ever-tumbling magic and whimsical imagination; Parse whirs like the massive digital machine that it is, advanced and technological.

Barrows is the breeding ground of chaos, with refrains of grunge and anachronistic crime; Tethya is the small but glorious underwater world reminiscent of Victorian times; and those who don't feel at home in any of these places, or simply like to wander, are known as Drifters.

We're a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 and a half years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS!

THE TAGBOX.

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

When You're Close To Me, [Tag: Asriel!]
This is it, boys, this is war, what are we waiting for? Why don't we break the rules already? I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white. I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style!
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
Starry (she/her or he/him)
he/him
Up on melancholy hill There's a plastic tree Are you here with me Just looking out on the day Of another dream Well you can't get what you want But you can get me So let's set out to sea 'Cause you are my medicine When you're close to me When you're close to me So call in the submarines 'Round the world will go Does anybody know her If we're looking out on the day Of another dream If you can't get what you want Then you come with me Up on melancholy hill Sits a manatee Just looking out for the day When you're close to me When you're close to me When you're close to me
ϟ mei
At least one thing that was obvious about Sans - he wasn't lazy when it came to matters of the heart. So after talking to Caithe and Harley a while back - Caithe had advised the gardens. Which was actually a fantastic idea. He was going to be the person who planned this date and he was going to BE THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER.

Not that he exactly knew that much about Valentines day beyond 'it existed' and 'you're supposed to take your significant other out on a date'. So that was what he was definitely doing. And following whatever was in that manual to a T. Wear an outfit to show he cared? Done, best one he had. Pick a location relevant to your ideas? Done.

Present part would be shown gradually, but there was no doubt that he was on that, too. It was supposed to be pretty important - that was what it all came down to - it was pretty important since this was the first Valentines Day he was going to have with his boyfriend. And, hey, it required a few favors being cashed in, but safe to say no one else was there tonight, it was just them two - and Sans couldn't see a single thing wrong with that.

He checked the clock on his phone - he'd messaged his partner the address earlier, and at least the sent receipt had gone through, so there was definitely confirmation he'd gotten it - and let out a small sigh, looking up at the open sky. Fingers crossed that he wouldn't mess this up, but at least looking up at the stars always made him relaxed.

As he noticed him arriving, his usual lazy grin was on his face, despite the obvious fact that he wasn't being lazy in the least - not for this, no. First sight of things, beautiful candlelit area, possible area set up for dinner that looked refined enough, he had music prepped to play just in case--

Sans the Skeleton, you are one hell of a charmer.

"heya, sweetheart." He winked. "glad ya could make it."

'Cause you are my medicine when you're close to me
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
Asriel had not really put a lot of thought into this whole 'valentines day' celebration that many people had started to go on about. He hadn't observed it in the Underground, not that he observed much there to begin with, and he hadn't planned on doing so now. Sans knew that he lo-...that he cared for him very much every day. Why would there be a need to have a whole holiday centered around the concept of celebrating love? The whole thing originally had made him snicker to himself, because of what love meant to him. It was something completely different in monster culture, so while he had been in the various bars accepting contracts, every time he had heard someone exclaim about a lack of love in their life, he'd been sorely tempted to burst out laughing.

He'd reigned it in though, mostly.

When Sans had expressed an interest in celebrating the holiday though, it really didn't take any prodding at all for Asriel to fold and do what his partner wanted. That was something that wasn't just restricted to this one occasion either. Asriel normally would have found this disconcerting but now he was just happy to see Sans enjoying himself, and if celebrating this Valentines day was going to mean he got to see that adorable smile on his face...then he'd do it without question. Gifts were customary on dates and for this particular celebration, he knew that much through osmosis of hanging out with everyone else in the bars he frequented. The question had been what to get for Sans though, there were too many things he wanted to grab but he couldn't afford them all with his rigorous savings for Parse.

So he had grabbed a bouquet of yellow flowers, because they reminded him of, well, him. The second present was a little risky and he didn't know if Sans would really like it, but, he hoped that he would do. It was hand made after all and it had taken him a few tries to get it right.

Asriel approached the address that Sans had texted him earlier, wondering what tonight was going to have in store for the two of them. He honestly felt like he was dressed like a complete idiot, but, maybe Sans would appreciate the effort even if he didn't really pull off the whole 'refined' look. Normally he just wore his black jeans and whatever top and jacket he could find but, he'd had some money left over from his budget and decided he would grab this little number. It was painful trying to get it fitted to his size, because his shape was so unusual, but after a lengthy process it was finished and here he was.

As he drew closer Asriel's eyes were drawn to the candles dotted about the area, giving the place a warm and welcoming glow, already it seemed so classically romantic. Asriel had never really been wooed before but this was coming pretty close to it. Swallowing lightly, his eyes came to rest on his partner and he felt the heat rising in his cheeks as he took in what he was wearing. Wow, well...wow. Good job on the thought process there, Asriel, he chastised himself. He blinked at Sans for a moment before his lips curved into a shy smile, he looked so handsome standing there, just standing there stars help him if he actually did anything else. He had never seen Sans in a suit before, but, now he wanted to make sure that he did so a lot more frequently, it really complimented him well.

Barely noting that there was a dinner set up in the area around his boyfriend, as Asriel's eyes had remained firmly fixed on Sans since he'd spotted him, he stepped closer, stopping just a few inches away. The flower and gift bag with the other present he'd made in were behind his back, hidden for the time being.

"Hey yourself." was his gentle reply, his shy smile only growing as he spoke his next words "You look gorgeous, Sans."

when you're close to me
@SANS / 689 / Azzy Outfit
This is it, boys, this is war, what are we waiting for? Why don't we break the rules already? I was never one to believe the hype - save that for the black and white. I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked, but here they come again to jack my style!
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him
Up on melancholy hill There's a plastic tree Are you here with me Just looking out on the day Of another dream Well you can't get what you want But you can get me So let's set out to sea 'Cause you are my medicine When you're close to me When you're close to me So call in the submarines 'Round the world will go Does anybody know her If we're looking out on the day Of another dream If you can't get what you want Then you come with me Up on melancholy hill Sits a manatee Just looking out for the day When you're close to me When you're close to me When you're close to me
ϟ mei
There was no doubt about the fact in his mind that he definitely was 100% enamored with his partner at the sight of that. He was frozen for a few good minutes - which were really just the both of them gaping at each other - with what probably looked like the most dumbfounded, adorably lovestruck grin possible on his face. It was obvious why he was frozen - to him, at least - he had the natural princelike aura, that adorable smile that probably made his SOUL skip a beat, the fact that he was looking at him with that smile and that blush and--...he was just kind of. Perfect. No, wait, erase the 'kind of'. Simply just perfect.

And then he spoke up. Told him he looked gorgeous, and the skeleton practically became the exact same shade as your average blueberry. "aw, really? thanks." He replied, his grin very subtly showing a similar shyness to it, despite him being the one to set this all up - he wanted to let him know how much he cared and this was the time for it, right? This was absolutely the time for it.

He did, however, pause briefly, a bit of his confidence still around to latch onto. "'ey, babe, whassat behind your back?" However, the height difference was immensely more glaring now than it had been before - Sans had to curse the fact that he was born so short now, especially since his boyfriend still did have...quite the height advantage over him. He'd debated wearing platform shoes, but that was just pathetic, wasn't it? Yeah. It was. Scratch that idea.

Still, if he was going to surprise him with a gift or something, he still was going to light up even more blue. Everything was going to be perfect for tonight. No flaws whatsoever.

The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.
Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
Asriel’s smile only grew when he saw Sans’ reaction to his compliment, that sweet blue blush covered his skull and once more the urge that Asriel had to run his fingers across it arose. He couldn’t for the time being however as he had the gifts for his partner held behind him, there would be time to indulge in that particular desire later he was sure. Given the fact that he had also been stared at by Sans when he arrived, Asriel felt a little better about his appearance. Apparently the suit had been received well, which was good, he was already feeling out of his depth with the sheer romantic nature of the situation, he needed to feel comfortable in his own skin. Which he now did, how could he not with the way that Sans had been looking at him?

”Yes really.” was his honest reply ”You always do but, even more so tonight.” Asriel was not a natural at giving compliments, but he had found that when he just said what was on his mind, the truth of how he saw Sans, that things worked out for the best.

When Sans asked him what he had behind his back, Asriel finally removed his gaze from Sans’ eyes and ducked his head away slightly sheepishly in anticipation of revealing the gifts that he had bought for his partner. Pulling both of his hands from behind his back, Asriel revealed the nicely wrapped yellow flowers that he had picked up alongside the small blue gift bag that he had gotten to put his other gift inside. He had made a couple of bottles of homemade ketchup for Sans. It probably wouldn’t be as good as the store bought stuff, but, Asriel hoped that he would like it anyway or at least give it a try sometime. The flowers of course were immediately obvious, but Sans would have to remove some fluffy paper that Asriel had covered the ketchup bottles with to see them.

Holding them out for Sans, Asriel’s blush grew a little bit as he felt slightly embarrassed at his romantic gesture as he severely wasn’t used to this kind of situation. Seeing that blush on Sans’ face though, it made him want to get used to it. He deserved to be that happy all the time.

”I uhm, got you a couple of things.” Asriel stated the obvious which made him feel even more embarrassed, he was criticising every little thing that he was saying because this whole set up was perfect. There didn’t seem to be anyone else in these beautiful gardens, he’d been here only once before with Caithe, but he had enjoyed them a lot in retrospect. So it was just him and Sans, here in their own little bubble. ”I hope that you like them. I made these ones myself so, I understand if you don’t like them.” Asriel wiggled the bag slightly as he spoke, just to emphasise what he was talking about.

when you're close to me
@SANS / 501 / Azzy Outfit
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him
ϟ mei
You always do but, even more so tonight. His eyelights were curving into the heart shapes they did when he was completely and obviously in love - even moreso when he noticed what he'd gotten him. The flowers, aww, naturally, his blue blush began to grow a bit - and then the--it was wrapped in paper, so he'd used his magic to hold it and take that off and--with both items floating next to him held in his magic, he immediately wrapped his arms around his partner in a hug. "you kiddin'? i love 'em...'specially 'cause ya made 'em..."

His eyelights were tinted once more with that faint blue glow around the heart shapes, a clear sign that whatever his partner wanted in this moment, he'd gladly give it to him - affection, gifts, up to and including his SOUL, without question, as long as he was content enough to love him, even if he hadn't said the words yet. "...c'mon, i set up dinner and everythin'. we've got all the time in the world together, but 's still best to not waste a minute..." He muttered, a very soft and caring tone to his voice. Delta, he was vulnerable. But luckily there was no one to see that - it was just them.

He gently took his hand. "and this night's dedicated to us after all, so...whatever you want, just say the word i'll get it for ya. anythin' at all." The fact that he was completely serious only barely clicked to him. It was almost pathetic in its own way, but at least it was adorably pathetic, and even if it'd taken quite a few favors to pull this all off - along with the other mini-parts to this date he had planned - it was definitely worth it just to see his face.

Okay, he was a complete sap. So what?

Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
Asriel’s smile took on a little bit more of a cheeky quality when he saw Sans’ eyelights turning into hearts again, he looked so cute when that happened. He just wanted to hold him in his arms and spend the whole night kissing him and staring into those beautiful eyes of his. This was a very dangerous feeling. Asriel knew that he was growing incredibly soft, he couldn’t bring himself to do anything about it though. He knew that there would be pain in the end if they managed to go home and they had to part their separate ways, but for now, Asriel was so glad to be able to spend this time with Sans, to be able to see him in this intimate manner.

When Sans declared that he loved his presents, Asriel beamed at his partner, happy that his choices had gone down well. Without any hesitation at all he wrapped his arms around Sans and returned his embrace. Now that the gap between them had closed, Asriel cupped Sans’ cheek and did what he had desired to do before, he ran the pad of his thumb softly across his cheekbone.

”I’m glad that you like them, but, if it tastes bad don’t force yourself to eat it.” he urged in a gentle tone, allowing his expression to fall into one which clearly displayed his affection through the softness of his features. The reveal that Sans had gone through the effort of setting up dinner for them made Asriel’s SOUL lighten, he wanted to treat his partner all the time, because that was what he deserved, but he couldn’t deny that it felt good to have some treats for himself. He was eager to see what Sans was planning for the rest of the evening, what they would be eating together. As long as it wasn’t solely ketchup, which he severely doubted considering how serious Sans seemed to be about tonight, he would be certain to enjoy it.

”Sure thing Sans.” he agreed readily, allowing Sans to take his hand and lead him to where they were going to be setting up shop for the evening. His words made Asriel’s eyes widen and his SOUL hum his magic faster through him. The way in which he had looked when he had said that, it was clear that Sans was serious. It was obvious now, a painful reminder, that he was a deeply loving and trusting SOUL…and that Sans had gifted that love to him, regardless of his past activities. Asriel was extremely lucky and he was terrified of messing this up.

”I already have everything I want.” Asriel replied, without missing a beat, raising their joined hands and turning them so he could press a gentle kiss to the top of Sans’ knuckles ”I’ve got you.” he added, a flush rose to his cheeks as he spoke, but he worked through his embarrassment. Stars, this was insane. How did he feel so strongly? He didn’t understand, but, he wouldn’t change it.

when you're close to me
@SANS / 506 / Azzy Outfit
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him
tags: @ASRIEL DREEMURR

notes: Outfit // They're dedicated in feelings to each other and it's precious

ϟ mei
It was the look on his partner's face that sealed the deal that he couldn't just let him go, the feeling of his thumb running across his cheekbone, his arms nice and warm around him in that embrace - nope, he couldn't just let that go. That was why they couldn't go home, he wouldn't allow that all to be let go of, he just...he didn't want to leave him.

He couldn't let him go, and if he had to, it'd hurt like no other. It'd probably practically result in him staking out the Underground as well, despite his better instincts - but this place was nice. This place was better, sure, some people still found them all abnormal, but not half as much as how their previous world operated, and everything was...everything seemed like it could go okay.

Especially when he had that look of affection and the reassurance that he already had everything he wanted, which was him, and at that, Sans was completely blue, no buts about it, especially when his hand was softly kissed. "...see, now you're gonna make me do that whole swoonin' thing i warned you about..." That was a very shy mumble, his face still refusing to go down from its now apparently permanent for the moment deep blue shade.

Once they were seated at the table, it took a bit of magic to bring everything over - but first, there we go, he'd totally studied up every way to make this the most classic case of wooing ever: champagne, two glasses. Thank Delta he knew as many people as he did and that most of them liked him, for some reason beyond him. That meant a lot of favors he could use, and when they heard what it was for...they all for the most part obliged without a second thought.

So it could be this one magnificent night, at least. It was almost funny - the last time he'd gone to a fancy place and had any kind of formal meal was when he was with the kiddo, back at--....

No. That wasn't going to be thought about now.

The past was behind them now. At least the future would be brighter, if he could work it all out right.

"...still, thanks to the fact that i know a few guys...this's gonna be the best night of our lives. i can just feel it." That was probably the most ridiculously charming grin he could pull off before he took a sip of his own champagne.

Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
Asriel chuckled low in his throat when he saw that his words had made Sans’ face go completely blue. Oh how he loved that expression. What he had said had been completely true too. He had everything he wanted here in front of him. Of course there was his duty to return back home to the Underground, the promise he had made to Chara had to be upheld. He had already betrayed them once, he couldn’t skip out on this. He would just have to wait for whatever happened to him, to happen to them. Asriel had to hope that it would, so he could have his sibling back and so he could help them transition after their long time away.

Ah, those were thoughts for another time. Asriel did not want to mar this evening with discussions about going home if he could help it. Sans had put so much effort into making this evening special and to ruin it by bringing something so sensitive to the both of them up would be wrong of him. Not to mention the fact that he wanted to enjoy this time with his partner, just the two of them, without hurtful feelings mingling in with the happy ones he felt.

The shy mumble from Sans drew his attention and Asriel’s face lit up in a bright smile again, undoubtedly happy he could cause such a reaction in his partner. ”Well I’ll catch you, if you do.” he remarked, a playful tone to his voice. It felt good to simply indulge in the pleasant emotions he could experience now. He didn’t have to worry about this, or that, he could leave those concerns at the door and they’d stay there tonight. He wasn’t going to mess this evening up by dwelling on them.

Watching as Sans used his magic to bring over the champagne and the two glasses for them, Asriel’s smile turned a little shy once more. He’d never had this drink before, as he had always thought of it as something to be served for special occasions, not lonely nights in the bars of the Barrows districts. In everything he had read, this was perhaps the most romantic drink Sans could have picked for this evening and Asriel was eager to try some. The drinks were poured and Asriel’s remark died on his lips as he took in that charming smile on the face of his partner. He flushed softly and that shy smile only grew;

”It’s heading that way so far.” Asriel agreed, before tutting slightly at Sans and tapping the side of his glass with a fingernail ”You’re supposed to give a toast before you drink, but seeing as you’re so cute, I’ll let you off.” he remarked, giving his partner a playful wink as he raised his lone glass in a solitary toast ”To the best night of our lives, let’s hope it never ends.” This ending would mean he had go and pick up those weary emotions and difficult situations, which he wasn’t looking forwards to. At least, for now, he didn’t have to worry about them.

when you're close to me
@SANS / 522 / Azzy Outfit
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him

ϟ mei
"it won't, if i've got anythin' to say about it." Sans added lightly, a hint of humor to his tone. "and hey. i'm not cute. i'm handsome. or somethin'." He shrugged, taking a sip of his glass again."unless you just want me to call you adorable again. which i can do with that smile." He snickered, as his magic floated over a carefully made dish, meat, salad, and it was clear that Sans had at least spent some time actually focusing and preparing it - unlike anything else he'd consider doing for anyone else.

"bon appetit." He stated, with a small flourish of his hand. "...hope ya like it. ya don't have to, though." And almost nonchalantly, he put his gift- the ketchup - onto his own, taking a bite - naturally, right on cue, piano music. He'd planned this all out. He was the best at coordinating all of this kind of stuff. He....probably overprepared, honestly.

"...yep, just like i thought, it's great. anything is great if it's made by you, but especially this. if ya wanted me to kick my ketchup habit....it ain't workin'." He chuckled, barely resisting the urge to drink it. No. Bad Sans. At least put it on your food and don't drink it. So he resisted the urge, putting more onto his food.

Nothing said he couldn't drench his food in it. Just. Y'know. Not drink it. Even if it was good. He couldn't help but end up looking into his partner's eyes - and....oh, dammit. There was that thrum of his SOUL again, entrancing, beat-by-beat wanting to play into his partner's SOUL, and he couldn't exactly help it, especially since it was a very very very small glow on his chest that would take some pretty intense concentration to notice -but it was there.

"see, i was right to try to celebrate this human holiday, at least." Even if he doubted that it'd ever get as extravagant again as this first time, considering how difficult it was to set up, but then again...yeah. Okay. He was worth it, worth everything he had to do to make this possible.

Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
Asriel cracked a grin when Sans told him that he wasn't 'cute' he was handsome. Well maybe now he knew how it felt to be on the other end of the stick, all the times that he had complimented him with the same word. Still though, he couldn't disagree with what the skeleton had said. He was handsome and even more so in the suit that he was wearing. Asriel hadn't even been aware that he had owned a suit in the first place, it was quite shocking really. Then again, when would he have had occasion to wear it around him before? This was the first time that either of them really had to dress up in each other's presence. Asriel had debated wearing his Delta robes, but decided against it in the end. Too pretentious.

Watching as Sans brought over the dish that he had prepared for them, Asriel could see the amount of effort that had gone into making it and once again it made his SOUL feel so light. His happiness seemed to know no bounds at this moment and, while he had suffered through a great deal of negative emotions following the reassembling of his SOUL, they were all worth it to experience such a high.

"It looks wonderful, Sans, thank you." Asriel responded in an honest manner, as he picked up his cutlery and began to gracefully cut the food. He'd been surprised that he still retained some of the mannerisms that he had from his childhood, but, he wasn't going to question them now. Considering that it was allowing him to look sophisticated, instead of childlike in cutting up his meal. A little chuckle left his lips as he watched Sans pour some of the ketchup he had made on his food; "You just couldn't wait until we got home, that's adorable."

With that said, Asriel popped his first carefully constructed forkful into his mouth and tasted what Sans had prepared. It was really good! He enjoyed the taste and it was clear he did so as he went back for a second forkful immediately after finishing his first; "This is lovely. I like it very much. Perhaps I shall have to let you cook more often while I'm home." Asriel remarked, with a little smirk, before flushing at the compliment that Sans' paid his own cooking "Oh, well, I'm glad that you like it. I would have gotten something a little grander but, I'm on a strict budget." he revealed, that smirk of his growing slightly. Oh if only Sans knew what he had in store. Sure, while they were going to go home eventually, there was no reason why they couldn't live in style here first.

His eyes locked with Sans' over the table and Asriel gave him a bright smile before reaching to take another few sips of his champagne. It was light and refreshing, something that he could probably drink a lot of. "Yes," Asriel agreed with a good natured chuckle "I am glad I allowed you to coerce me into celebrating it with you, not that it was especially hard for you, charmer."

when you're close to me
@SANS / 533 / Azzy Outfit
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him

ϟ mei
Okay, yeah, Sans would admit that it was a bit different to be on the other end of the stick of the 'but I'm NOT cute' thing for once - but at least the fact that his partner hadn't questioned the fact that he was indeed handsome was something. Even if he...probably wasn't, but oh well. No objection either way - and it wasn't as if he wouldn't object to being cute, it was just--

...Well now he'd called him cute again, and he snorted. "can't blame me for not bein' able to resist. and hey, what'd i say? i'm not cute or adorable or nothin'. i'm...not." He snickered. When Azzy remarked that he should let Sans handle the cooking more, the skeleton snorted. "i'm lazy, though. and then it wouldn't be half as special when i actually get off my butt and make somethin'."

Still, he did pause a bit at the idea that Asriel was on a 'strict budget'. "what, are ya savin' up for somethin', sweetheart? can i learn what it is in any way~? or is it a secret?" He asked, pure curiosity in his tone - and that smirk definitely led him on to the fact that it probably was some kind of secret. Wouldn't stop him from asking, though, and there's no doubt that if he had eyelashes, they'd be batting innocently as for some kind of explanation.

Charmer. The skeleton chuckled, winking. "proud of it, and glad to know it clearly worked. hehehe." Not that he was prideful of much of anything about himself, but if anything despite his usual anxiety, he was naturally charming for some reason or another - but at least this was one he could gladly say he put to good use. "'sides, that ain't even my full potential. trust me, sweetheart, a skeleton has his ways for anythin'~"

Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
Asriel felt a sly smirk pulling on the corners of his lips when Sans reminded him that he wasn’t cute or adorable. Oh he would disagree quite venomously with that notion, but, for the time being he was going to take a different tact with his response. He took his time and allowed his gaze to wander slowly over the form of his partner across the table. Not once in those seconds did his eyes shift to anything else, eventually ending up locked with Sans once more, only when he regained that eye contact after that silent admiration did Asriel decide to speak again; ”While you might be cute, you are also handsome, irrefutably so.” he stated, in a low murmur.

For the time being the food had been quite forgotten as he admired his partner, but now he resumed eating the meal that had been so lovingly prepared for him. Asriel had to agree with what Sans said, it would be a lot more special when Sans made a meal if it did not become a regular thing, and as much as he did not want it to become common knowledge, Asriel did enjoy cooking. He found it to be a task which kept his mind peaceful. He didn’t mind doing the brunt of the food preparation while he was home, he liked to treat his partner to good meals when he could. In part he thought that was so he could make up for his periods of absence.

Sans asked him what he was saving up for and Asriel found his lips curling into that familiar knowing smirk again. He really couldn’t wait for the reveal of what he had been preparing for, he hoped that Sans would like what he had in store for the two of them. If he didn’t, well then, he could easily sell the apartment on to someone else and they could invest the money in another venture. Maybe some more research equipment or whatever Sans would need to continue his work into getting them both back to the Underground. It would be a sad thing, indeed, for the money he had saved to give them a better life here – even if it was only a temporary one – to instead be used to help get them further apart, but, if that is how the chips fell then Asriel could deal with that.

”It’s a surprise.” Asriel responded in a purring tone ”But I will not stop you guessing, perhaps if you get it right I’ll even confirm it for you.”

Finishing the glass of champagne that he had been poured, Asriel wondered just how he would survive the rest of the evening if this wasn’t even Sans’ full potential. Since he had gotten used to his new form he had become more confident in himself, but, he didn’t think he was anywhere near Sans’ level yet. He’d end up a stuttering pink mess by the end of the evening, of that he had no doubt…but considering they were the only people here, Asriel was alright with that. There was nobody to see to cause problems for him later on.

”Oh I’m going tibia mess by the end of this evening, no bones about it, babe.” he quipped back, throwing a carefree wink at Sans before returning to his meal.

when you're close to me
@SANS / 556 / Azzy Outfit
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him

ϟ mei
Sans had turned a bit more blue at the confirmation that he did, indeed, call him handsome - and his expression got a bit more shy as he rubbed the back of his head. "...you're better lookin' than i am, jeez...y'can say whatever ya want, but i know who the real really gorgeous one is, and i'm lookin' at 'im." At least that was a smooth recovery. You've still got it, Sans, still got it by far.

He wasn't going to bring up the fact that he'd long since agreed with himself that yes, going home was an incredibly stupid idea, because what awaited them back there? Nothing. Separation, at worst. And he didn't want to leave him, he couldn't have him leaving him. Not...not for some human that was dead. That wouldn't come back.

A revelation gnawed at the edge of his mind, like there was something obvious he wasn't realizing about that whole thing too - but it didn't quite come to him. Not fully. Not now.

But it was obvious that he'd far rather have anything than...than anything to help them get 'home' faster. Anything. Papyrus coming here would be the best solution, then there'd be no reason whatsoever to go 'home'. He liked the rest of the monsters, but...they'd be fine without him. And he'd be fine so long as he made new friends and had Papyrus and Asriel, and if some of the others got around too...that'd be good, too.

Still, he'd ended up with a slightly shy chuckle at the purring tone that had been taken on, that having caught him a bit by surprise. "with that kinda voice? it could be damn near anythin'....even if the one thing that makes me wanna take is mine already, but we both know that...~ unless it's somethin' really special that's all of you...~" And that was an even more teasing tone, despite the innocent look on his face.

Even if the puns had completely broken that charisma and sent him into an amused gigglefit. That was the one thing that could definitely get him, puns. "pfffhehehehehe, dammit, that always gets me." And, naturally, it made the small glow in his chest slightly more visible, but not much. Not so much that it could be seen immediately. "you can't outpun me at any rate. i won't a-flow it."

Undertale
Monster
Assassin
Tiger (She/Her)
He/Him
Asriel had never really stopped to think if his features would be considered pleasing or not by others. It wasn't something that was a priority for him, being perceived as beautiful or attractive. As long as Sans thought that his appearance was acceptable then he was fine with it. When he had first changed back into this form he had been nervous about his partners perception of him but evidently he needn't have been, as it was an undoubtedly positive change for the two of them. They could hold each other properly now and he could do a lot more things around the house and in general for Sans now he had hands and proper limbs. He was glad that he had gone through the effort to find an appropriate SOUL he could absorb. In a way, being attractive to others would only cause issues, so Asriel would prefer it if he wasn't.

"If you say so," he conceded with a shrug of his shoulders, before his lips curled into an amused smile as he offered forth another attempt at his partners favourite kind of humour "But we both know who has the best bone-structure out of the two of us."

Continuing to eat his food, Asriel found that he was done a lot quicker than he would have liked, because the meal was genuinely delicious. It was no wonder that it was gone as quickly as it was, considering how nice it tasted, but he couldn't help but think that he should have savoured it a little bit more. There was no telling when Sans would cook for him again. As they had decided though, it would be a lot more special when he did if those occasions were kept few and far between. Asriel was already looking forwards to the next time this would happen, but he didn't share that with Sans, as he went a little flustered at Sans' statement.

That tone certainly hadn't helped and while he might have been looking at him with an innocent face, the images that those words had conjured up in Asriel's mind were far from innocent. He swallowed softly and tried to hide the blush on his cheeks, thankfully, the low lighting stopped revealing just how pink they might have gotten. "I don't know what you mean." he answered in a clearly flustered manner, avoiding eye contact a little bit as he got his warm cheeks back under control.

At least the mood was shifted into something that was a little easier for Asriel to handle, the pun that he had made was an obvious success and that made him smile in victory. He had never been very good at them but he had been thinking a few up that he could inject into the conversation - for the express purpose of hearing Sans' adorable gigglefits. Asriel's smile turn lopsided and was filled with an enormous amount of admiration as his gaze lingered on his partner;

"There's no need to ram the point home, I goat it Sans. You're the bone-ified pun master, no doubt about that." Asriel added, in a soft tone.

when you're close to me
@SANS / 531 / Azzy Outfit
Undertale
Skeleton-Monster
Researcher
he/him

ϟ mei
Oh, dammit. He was going to keep giggling constantly, wasn't he? He was. And it was getting more and more difficult to tiptoe around the l-word the more and more certain he was that that was what he felt, especially with the puns, the dedication, everything that had made everything feel different--yep, even if he wasn't saying it, it was obvious that he was completely in love.

Though that flustered tone had definitely amused Sans to infinite degrees. "oh, really now? playing coy...tsk, tsk~ i can...definitely inform you in the best kind of way sometime....even if it might be a little bit different..." Okay, he had to get that comment in before he returned to his complete and utter gigglefit.

"pffffhehehehehehe, you're actually good at this, dammit..." Another thing to note is that it was obvious when Sans's smile was faked, and when it was real - the curve of the cheekbones inwardsly was very different, the look in his eyes wasn't half as caring, the laughing was far more forced instead of natural, but this one was 100% genuine.

Which just ensured that, yeah, he had it pretty bad for him.

"'m gonna. shut you up before ya completely destroy my pun rep." He mumbled, teleporting towards him and kissing him softly on the lips. "i completely adore ya, you know that, right?" It was a very gentle, caring statement that showed just how much he wanted this all to work out - forever, if possible.

And at the moment, anything seemed possible.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
READ THE CBOX RULES. KEEP IT PG-13.