G O S S A M E R .
MEMBERS
CHATBOX
TAGBOX
SEARCH
WELCOME TO OUR MULTIVERSE.
You've slipped through the ephemeral veil of gossamer that separates your own world from ours. It is a train which mysteriously brought you here. These trains also serve as our lifeblood by interconnecting our six dimensions.

Hialao is the nucleus, a modern, sunny and hospitable seaside realm; Wildewall is steeped in tradition, good for those with archaic roots and a taste for wilderness; Elestis is the fantasy land of ever-tumbling magic and whimsical imagination; Parse whirs like the massive digital machine that it is, advanced and technological.

Barrows is the breeding ground of chaos, with refrains of grunge and anachronistic crime; Tethya is the small but glorious underwater world reminiscent of Victorian times; and those who don't feel at home in any of these places, or simply like to wander, are known as Drifters.

We're a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 and a half years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS!

THE TAGBOX.

Add Reply
New Poll

troll pikachu and plant lizard, SOLLUX/LITTLE ONE
And so, if I were to disappear, I think all that I have accomplished will go on. That would mean it's living, right?
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon
Explorer
Second (She/Her)
He/Him
As fascinating as Parse could be, Parse was well and truly a baffling place to Grovyle in many regards. On the one hand, it was clearly an achievement, the likes of which could not be replicated in Grovyle's own world. After all, most towers of these heights in Grovyle's world were resided in by legendary Pokemon, along with being some of the most dangerous mystery dungeons possible to wander into.

And the way people traveled here- powerful metal contraptions that would make Rapidash jealous fired across the circuits above Grovyle. Above even that were even larger contraptions that could carry massive numbers of people. Here, there were also places you could go to see things that were not there at all, as though some psychic Pokemon was casting a great illusion- except somehow fueled by a power more similar to electricity than anything else.

And yet, with all of this power, Parse had no trees. It had no plants. There were no young wild creatures roaming through the streets. It was a place of the future, yet it was cold and metal, and some part of Grovyle could not understand that at all. Sure, a Magnemite might like it, or maybe a Voltorb, but even other steel creatures like Beldum or Aggron would eventually leave a place like this without the things they needed to live. Sure, Pikachu may desire to chew on the wires, but without things like acorns and leaves, how did anyone even live?

It was, in the end, a strangely disconcerting mix between Grovyle's very, very dead time and some futuristic dream world, and that alone was enough to make Grovyle feel really confused at best after spending much time in Parse at all. That didn't mean that it wasn't interesting, though, filled with people going places and coming places and doing things that were outside of Grovyle's imagination.

That being said, Grovyle was getting a lot more strange looks than he got in Elestis here, as he walked through the lower levels with an explorer's bag and a map that he was writing on, dipping a claw into ink and carefully etching it with footprint runes and locations. He couldn't afford to get lost, and, this not being a mystery dungeon, the map would likely prove useful in the future. He had to acknowledge that most people here were, if they were writing, using one of those strange, flat, glass devices, but surely some of them had seen someone drawing a map before?

Or, more likely, it was the fact that there weren't really any wild creatures here at all, and the fact that he was a three-foot-tall child of Mew was probably unusual. He was green in ways that this world entirely wasn't. He was fairly certain someone was following him, and if he were more familiar with Parse, Grovyle would have tried to shake them off. He had a strange feeling something may have happened if they hadn't noticed him speak to someone who had run into him and started to panic.

At any rate, Grovyle would finish what he was doing for now- trying to build a proper understanding of the layout of this dimension and what he could do in it- soon enough. Then he could follow his map back to the train station.

@SOLLUX CAPTOR
there you go, you are now offiiciially the liife of the party.
HOMESTUCK
TROLL
TECH SUPPORT & HACKER
LITTLE ONE (he/she)
HE/HIS
they say i only think in the form of crunching numbers
You caught word of a green creature wandering through Parse and found your curiosity piqued. You'd been at a café with your husktop and hot chocolate when people started buzzing about it. Some kind of upright animal that looked like a lizard made of leaves. Finishing the hot chocolate and licking marshmallow from your lips, you pack up your husktop and toss it into your sylladex, leaving the cafe and pulling up the collar of your jacket. You gotta see this for yourself.

Following the word on the wind was easy enough, especially when flying made traveling overhead easier. You eventually spotted the creature yourself; a shock of green and red was easy to pick out when it belonged to a nonhuman that couldn't have been more than three feet tall. Something about it looked familiar to you though. Then you noticed it was being followed by someone, and that someone didn't look too pleasant. Getting closer, you realized why it was familiar. It looked like a Fiduspawn—er, Pokémon character. One of the second generation starters. Treeco? No, Grovyle. Looks like it had a map too. Wow, first a Pikachu, now a Grovyle. You come to a drop on the sidewalk a few feet in front of the wandering lizard.

“Hate two break it two you lizard, but it lookth like you've got bad company.”

You give a point to the shady looking teen who seemed to be carrying a net, who kind of just. Came to a stop at being noticed. Whoops.

And so, if I were to disappear, I think all that I have accomplished will go on. That would mean it's living, right?
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon
Pokemon
Explorer
Second (She/Her)
He/Him
After a short time, Grovyle walked past something that had grey skin and a lot of short horns. Ah. This was another one of those humans that had a type, wasn't it? Grovyle hadn't met many yet, but it was fairly clear that some humans around here had a type like a Pokemon. Was this normal? Grovyle wasn't certain? Most humans didn't seem to but a lot also did so maybe they just had different types than Pokemon? It was worth further investigation.

Anyway. So there was a person nearby with four pointed horns and different colored eyes and grey skin (rock type would be Grovyle's first guess, though the appearance made it hard to judge). Normally, Grovyle wouldn't have said anything- to him, the grey-skinned creature didn't really look all that much more out of place than all of the humans around him, really. Getting used to having so few Pokemon around him was a work in progress.

It was just that the (tentatively rock-typed) human had dropped out of the sky in front of him, was all, which was unusual. Grovyle merely blinked for a moment. "Hello," he said, figuring that he should be polite before anything else. His claw was still a little inky from the scratchings he'd been making on his map.

Then the grey human (maybe also part flying, or psychic- yeah, probably psychic) said something. Ah. So the rock/psychic type had noticed the person following you as well. Now that they were pointing him out, Grovyle supposed it was probably okay to make sure his tail knew that Grovyle had seen him- after all, at this point, there wouldn't be any throwing off the tail anyway. "I had noticed, I simply did not know how to shake them off yet."

Grovyle turned around. The person who had been following him- an adolescent human, it looked like- had a net. A net that looked like it was made out of regular wire. Grovyle had blades on his arms. Huh. He probably shouldn't have been too worried, then. He turned back around to the rock/psychic human. "While they are concerning, they have yet to do anything that terrible, so I have left them be."

That didn't mean that Grovyle hadn't noticed, though. Or that Grovyle wasn't technically just as ready to attack the rock/psychic human as he was ready to attack the human that was following him, should it come to that. He just hoped it didn't.

so this took literally eons I'm so sorry

@SOLLUX CAPTOR
there you go, you are now offiiciially the liife of the party.
HOMESTUCK
TROLL
TECH SUPPORT & HACKER
LITTLE ONE (he/she)
HE/HIS
they say i only think in the form of crunching numbers
"Hello."

You freeze, staring at the lizard. Did it—he, that voice was masculine—just talk to you? Holy shit. Not many animals come through being able to speak, let alone a Pokémon. The Pikachu surely couldn't speak. You shouldn't be so surprised, he's not the first creature you've run into that could speak, but all the same you're rooted.

"I had noticed, I simply did not know how to shake them off yet."

And the lizard didn't even look concerned.

"While they are concerning, they have yet to do anything that terrible, so I have left them be."

Your brows knit slightly, and then you shrug.

“Better thafe than thorry, in my book. What are you doing here, anyway?”

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
READ THE CBOX RULES. KEEP IT PG-13.