G O S S A M E R .
MEMBERS
CHATBOX
TAGBOX
SEARCH
WELCOME TO OUR MULTIVERSE.
You've slipped through the ephemeral veil of gossamer that separates your own world from ours. It is a train which mysteriously brought you here. These trains also serve as our lifeblood by interconnecting our six dimensions.

Hialao is the nucleus, a modern, sunny and hospitable seaside realm; Wildewall is steeped in tradition, good for those with archaic roots and a taste for wilderness; Elestis is the fantasy land of ever-tumbling magic and whimsical imagination; Parse whirs like the massive digital machine that it is, advanced and technological.

Barrows is the breeding ground of chaos, with refrains of grunge and anachronistic crime; Tethya is the small but glorious underwater world reminiscent of Victorian times; and those who don't feel at home in any of these places, or simply like to wander, are known as Drifters.

We're a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 and a half years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS!

THE TAGBOX.

Add Reply
New Poll

All Hail Us, Satou/Open
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

The Barrows was going to be theirs. And after the Barrows, they could keep going. Squalo had directed them through picking off the smaller groups or herding them to their side. It had been tedious work, but Hisoka couldn't say that it hadn't been any fun. He had always adored raw violence.

Now, however, they were to take over larger and larger territories now. Gangs that actually had business challenging them were their next targets, and Hisoka couldn't clear them without help. That's why he had been sent along with this...old dude.

Now, Hisoka wasn't one to judge a book by its cover, but this guy was really good at the non-threatening look. Satou, he has been told to call him, looked every part the feeble elderly man. If it weren't for his intuition and probing Nen, he wouldn't have sensed something off about him. Not to mention, Squalo wouldn't have sent him if he weren't capable.

"I'm sure you already know most of this, but I'll go over it anyways. ♣" Hisoka spoke up. They were perched on the roof of the warehouse, getting ready to wreck havoc. "Send them a message that they are ours, or they die. Kill anyone who doesn't cooperate. Capture anyone who looks kind of important. Also, since we're near residential areas, the violence might attract vigilantes, so keep an eye out for them. ♠" Hopefully, if some of those so-called heroes appeared, they'd be able to take them out. They were honestly the most annoying pests to exist in the Barrows.

"We'll get backup maaaaybe. But we shouldn't count on it. ♠" With the crack of his knuckles, the clown stretched. He placed a hand on the ceiling, pulling back. The sheet of steel was peeled back effortlessly like a can lid, allowing a route of entry. "Okay, good luuuck, Mr. Satou. I'll see you on the other side! ♦"

With a salute, Hisoka dropped right into the ware house from the ceiling in a dive upside down. "Hello! ♦" he called, noting the shocked faces at seeing him. "I'm sure your boss got the letter from Squalo. We'd like to know your response? ♣"

Almost immediately, guns were suddenly whipped out, and Hisoka let out an unceremonious yelp. Dropping from his Nen attached to the ceiling, he took cover quickly, sighing. It looked like they hadn't taken that request for surrender well. Otherwise, he wouldn't be hiding from a spray of bullets at the moment.

@SAMUEL T. OWEN/OPEN to Sins/vigilantes!

Although it seems that now, we’re just playing around. It is much too soon to throw these ideas out! And today, standing there on the railway, all alone at the station’s end. Tomorrow’s me is surely waiting helplessly to take orders from a rather dumb and selfish scum dictator again...
Invader ZIM
Irken
BIOS Worker/Gang Member
starry (she/her or he/him)
He/him/his
The art of the compromise, Hold your nose and close your eyes.
Zim had never expected to call himself the calvary, but here he was, acting as the backup for Hisoka and this guy he'd brought with him - and when he heard a rather undignified yelp, he could assume that they weren't taking the request for polite surrender easily. Well. Alright. He was prepared for this. That was why he was the negotiation guy, after all.He knew the de facto rule, now that he'd matured just a bit: talk less, smile more. But that hardly applied when there was a storm of bullets hailing in.

So now was the time for words, as opposed to actions. The alien silently swooped past, landing in the warehouse, landing behind cover so that he wouldn't get hit immediately. His lip folded over in contemplation, up until one of them noticed his presence - and since he wasn't wearing his disguise (of course not, an alien was accepted without question into a gang), one of them was mildly unnerved and almost alerted the others to his presence.

That meant he had to die. The alien used his PAK legs to grapple onto the man, wrapping a metallic leg around his mouth to keep him from screaming, and eventually tightening the one around him so it broke a few bones, a sadistic grin on his face. But the sound of CRACK had been more than enough to alert people - though luckily, he'd prepared for that, too. Swallowing inwardsly, he dropped the corpse, tossing it at the other members, before swooping up and hanging onto the ceiling, a jet pack - spiderleg combo. Alright. He'd have to take this carefully.

So what were the rest of them all doing? He wasn't sure. But he was certainly doing something, hmph. He'd just have to avoid killing the ones that looked important - that had been something the boss had stressed without question. Though exactly what that meant was up to question - important in what way? How could you tell? They're all dressed like typical hyoomans, and it's annoying. So it was best supposing that he'd have to take a wild guess as to who was important, and who wasn't, and have to work with the rest of them on that idea.

AJIN: Demi-human
AJIN
MERCENARY
Carma (Da mom)
He/Him
You fckin tagged Ardyn, not Satou, you colossal knob.
This was the boring part. It was the part of the game where your player character was running from Level 1 to Level 2, running along empty, open road. You were just watching the pixels go by, maybe admiring the detail here and there, but there was nothing. It was a transitionary phase. Game developers put those in to fill up space, and he understood why, but all the same, he considered them to be the most boring part. Even when they gave the occasional obstacle - where you had to jump from platform to platform, or avoid falling into endless pits of oblivion - you were still just building up to the next phase, the next wave of enemies. You ran through those parts quickly, anticipating the new enemies you’d have to face. And Satou...well, he wished that there was a “2x speed” button he could press somewhere. It was all building up so slowly.

He liked first-person shooter games, he wasn’t fond of world-builders or simulators. But it seemed like that was how this game worked. In order to have his war, he had to build the arena up. It wasn’t all bad, he didn’t mind training the troops and collecting munitions, and he also didn’t mind the small-scale battles. But they felt like teasers - the free version of the game that only had half of the content. He wanted the real deal, the real war. Not these little skirmishes. Patience was key, though. Maybe he was just antsy because he’d come so close to having his war, only for it to be ripped from him - or rather, him ripped away from it. Whatever gods had decided to move him to this world were kind of mean.

But, he could build his war back.

It had been interesting when Squalo-kun found him in the first place. His gang - his former gang - had been annexed in favour of this much larger, more organized one, so that their territory could expand. And Satou had….left something of an impression on their leader, it seemed. He was a high-level boss now, and that unlocked special skills and stats - he had others working under him, and training them gave him a better impression in the boss’s eye. His ultimate goal was perhaps to become the #2 man - not the boss, he wanted to be the little fairy character that gave suggestions to the player. If he could do that, he could write this war exactly how he wanted it.

Mmm, right now he was running one of those….mini-fight missions alongside fellow branch leader Hisoka-kun. Now here was an interesting looking fellow. Satou couldn’t tell much yet, but he seemed to be a little on the unhinged side. That was good. It was unhinged people that he needed the most. They were bloodier when they fought. They made things more fun, unpredictable. He needed unpredictable, he needed exciting. But all the same, when they met up, he was sure to give a polite tip of his cap and a crinkly, wrinkly smile.

He was still nice where it mattered. No need to be rude to his fellow players.

Satou gave a weary, thin, half-lidded smile as Hisoka-kun spoke up. Oh, so he was the pretentious sort, then. He didn’t believe that Satou had enough of a handle on the situation. Young people….ah, well. He scratched his ear, tilting his head and humming quietly as he listened. He was well aware of the situation, of course. Once he was through with his spiel, Satou chuckled and adjusted his cap. ”We’re kind of mean, aren’t we?” he breathed softly, thoughtfully. Of course, there was the tiniest of smirks upon his lips, and a light glean in his eyes. Satou...well, truth be told, he really did enjoy killing. And this would bring them closer in their war. They were attacking the enemy base...the mission was set, he just needed to press start. ”It’s no fun if we don’t have enemies to fight, though.”

He found heroes not to be annoying, but rather entertaining.

He was, he would admit, mildly intrigued by the way this gentleman’s abilities worked. Those were rather impressive powers. Quite useful. Satou himself stood, taking his cap and dusting it off before he settled it cleanly back on his head. His countenance had completely changed from earlier; no longer was he the calm old man, but rather a rigid soldier, head bowed, shoulders squared, ready to begin. Following the clown’s lead, Satou dove into the warehouse, rifle in hand, pointing it towards the nearest target. He already knew what their answer would be, but he was glad of it. As soon as the guns came out, Satou was moving, firing rounds at his enemies, uncaring as bullets came flying toward him. He was on life one, for now, but - ah, there it was. His body did a rather unsightly wiggle dance as he was filled with lead, body falling backward, a grin etched on his face. The guns stopped - but they were still looking for the other guy. One man moved forward, toeing Satou.

”This one’s just an old man. Think we killed him.”

“Yeah, alright, whatever. Get the other guy and we’ll dispose of the b-”

Bang.

Satou sat up, pulling the trigger a second time as he smiled. ”It’s not very nice to kick the dead.”

Life #2. Game start.
♔ ree @ atf & shine
i'm in the d-details with devil and now the world can never get me on my level. i just gotta get you out the cage, i'm a young lover's rage, gonna need a spark to ignite.
HOMESTUCK
TROLL
TECH SUPPORT & HACKER
LITTLE ONE (he/she)
HE/HIS
i am machine
i never sleep until i fix what's broken
Backup. Backup you could give. A front-lines player you were not, though you certainly had the natural firepower to be. You'd had to come to terms with what this organization was and what it stood for when you decided to use it for your own gain, and you couldn't be a god damned grub about it. You were a fucking Alternian. You could handle death. Even if you didn't like to kill, you were good at it by proxy.

But killing wasn't what you were here for. You had a communicator affixed to your horn, clipped to your ear so it was stationary, and you listened to the words of your superiors. You were many feet from the ground, a husktop balancing on one arm as you floated overhead the warehouse to keep an eye on it, the image on your screen showing many of the security cameras you'd hacked into to gain visual on the inside without personally causing commotion. From this, you got good visual of what your “partners” were capable of.

Didn't they know that hackers worked alone?

“Can you guyth hear me? I've got vithual. Roomth 4-A, 4-B, and 6-3 all theem two have individualth that matthch what we're looking for. I'd hurry if I were you, though, theemth that they've caught wind of the hubbabaloo you three are cauthing and are trying two ethcape with the ekthepthon of the one in room 6-3. He'th packing thomething big.”

one slap chap
One Punch Man
Human
Hero | Odd-Jobber
Frankie (He/They)
He/Him
im not bald i swear
he was bored, which really wasn't all that surprising. there wasn't anything to do. there really wasn't much to do before, but there kind of was? the hero association at least had monsters for him to fight. well, it wasn't that they provided the monster but the monsters did happen. okay, he was starting to confuse himself (which wasn't all that new). basically there were monsters back at home. big monsters that he could fight. did he take them down with a single punch? yes, but it was something.

so, barrows. barrows was supposed to be evil and shit, right? maybe there would be monsters here? or really, really strong humans? if there wasn't then he was going to punch a tree or something. well, maybe not. the world needed trees for air or something like that. okay, so no punching trees. punching people was okay, though. well, it was okay if they were bad people. then again, who was he to judge who was ban and who wasn't? technically saitama could be considered bad, but that just depended on who was asked.

saitama kicked a rock off of the top of the building he was walking on. it hit the sidewalk with a loud cracking noise. he shrugged and continued on. the cracking continued. what? he looked back to where the rock landed. nothing changed. what? more cracks, but they were really loud-- almost like gun shot-- the caped, bald man dropped through a hole in the roof and into the building he'd been walking on. it was a somewhat long fall and the floor cracked where he landed. saitama frowned down at where dust had covered his belt. a bullet flew past his ear and he glared at the person who shot it off. "one second i have to clean my belt off." wait someone just shot a gun. wait, the room was filled with people and guns. dead people, too. "oh."

@HISOKA MOROW @INVADER ZIM @SAMUEL T. OWEN @SOLLUX CAPTOR

I don't believe it, I can never catch a break; I put one down and one more rises! I swear this has to be the fifteenth in a row, But somehow it always surprises. What kind of killer do I gotta overthrow Just to get a little peace and quiet? I know I need to get away somewhere, But somehow the world will deny it!
TOUHOU PROJECT
HUMAN
MILITARY LEADER
GALAXY (THEY/THEM)
SHE/HER

夢見てる? なにも見てない? 語るも無駄な 自分の言葉 悲しむなんて 疲れるだけよ 何も感じず 過ごせばいいの
a bullet whizzed by her face as she flew through the air. why, oh why, could reimu never seem to be able to avoid guns in this world?

not in the literal sense, as it was; she'd gone through a quick training course of how to dodge or stop bullets, after that disgraceful show in hialao, so she felt confident enough in that. rather, she could never avoid situations involving guns, no matter what. she supposed it was the standard, most accessible weapon in these parts, but why did so many people have weapons in the first place?

still, despite her distaste for guns, she had a job to do. law enforcement was multidimensional, especially when somebody slapped a really high-up rank to you when you step into this place, so reimu was afraid she might have to step in once more. she was technically on-duty, at the moment, too.

right. let's do this quickly. turning on a dime and taking a sharp u-turn, reimu flew towards the origin of the gunshot that headed towards her. squinting, she spotted a bald man in a cape facing the building already and greeted him. "hi." slowing to a stop and landing next to him, the girl folded her arms and eyed the building's infrastructure, scanning it's rooms and filling in the rest with guesswork and inference.

the guy next to her felt... powerful. but he didn't really flaunt it or anything, it was just there. like if an elephant was standing next to her innocuously. "you seem like the dependable hero type." she noted offhandedly, still sizing up the building. after a moment, she nodded, and reimu walked slowly towards the soon-to-be fight zone. "well, let's go, then." she said. it was ambiguous whether it was towards him or not.

"tadaima." reimu took a step towards the locked door, and (float, float above reality, enter the dimensional rift, color and space and shapes and time did not exist, take a step forward even though there are no steps) phased through it like it was thin air. immediately, reimu was facing down several barrels, all with cold fingers ready to pull the trigger. "instant dimensional rift."

gunshots rang through the air, lead and metal flying towards reimu at the moment of the sound. there was a flash of blue light, and then a five-pointed star; in but an instant, everyone who tried to shoot her down was incapacitated, a blue-glowing ofuda lodged into their shoulders with indescribable runes expanding out of them and across their entire bodies. reimu sighed and stepped over the bodies.

at least in gensokyo, fights weren't this pitiful...

Even now, to tell the truth, I get tired of all the problems. Sometimes I think it'd be easier if everyone and everything were just destroyed.
Tales of Symphonia
Human / Angel
odd-jobber
Protag (she/her)
he/him
Zelos listened to the gunshots outside the room, his right hand twirling a dagger in the air as though it had the perfect weight and balance of a throwing knife. “Is this what it’s like on the first day of the job?”

Boss, as what he was only allowed to address him by, lifted a heavy black suitcase, pulling out a gold handgun ready. He and the other three men in the room, all tall and burly, wore tight, somber expressions. Never before have had they held their guns as dear as their lives, for it was the only thing that might let them keep it.

They knew this was going to happen. They drank, they smoked, they made small talk – all in moderation – all in a futile attempt to ease their minds. They knew this was going to happen. They knew that today, in this battlefield they have arrogantly built their castles with stolen riches, smoked with needless blood, their luck might have just ran out.

Maybe I should leave them to die.

“Wait,” said Zelos as they made their way to the door. His dagger remained in his hand. “Not through that door.”

Zelos turned to the thick wall behind them and raised his dagger, commanding the mana in the air to enter his body. Hot. He needed it to be hotter. He needed the power of a maelstrom to swirl inside his body. Words of a mysterious mantra slithered out of his lips, the draft of mystical energy expanding and growing more powerful within the magic circle glowing on the floor. Despite the display, it only took several more seconds before Boss and his henchmen became impatient of the lack of results.

“We’re gonna die here waiting like this,” said one of the henchmen, throwing open the door. “Let’s get out of here.”

The light vanished. A gust of wind burst out in all directions, knocking half-empty beer bottles from the table. “STALAGMITE!” cried Zelos. The earth trembled. Before Zelos, a path of stone pillars angrily exploded from the ground, shattering the floor and wall on its way. He gave the wall two hard kicks to knock a weakened section down, opening a passageway for them to squeeze out of.

“There. Get the hell – ” He was shoved out of the way by a henchman already making his exit.

“Go give me some dead bodies,” said Boss. “And maybe I’ll consider half of your debt paid.”

Zelos smiled generously. “You mean your life wasn’t worth a million dollars? I’m shocked.” He turned around and stepped out of the room.

Boss clicked his tongue. “Would be a pretty sight to see his face get buried here.”

ZELOS I
@HISOKA MOROW @INVADER ZIM @SAMUEL T. OWEN @SOLLUX CAPTOR @SAITAMA @HAKUREI REIMU - zelos is/was from the room 6-3. If I wrote something wrong, please share it to me!
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

((I think the best way to keep this thread organized is to have your char pick an opponent and stick to them? We can separate into smaller threads if we want to?))

Ahaha. Yikes. He really had dropped into a world of monsters, hadn't he? Hisoka watched from behind his cover quietly, noting the way Satou had just allowed himself to be filled with bullets. The magician scratched his head. Even he couldn't do that. Sure, he wouldn't care about the pain, but he was still mortal.
The odd part about it all, though, was that he didn't sense any disruption of life coming from the old man's corpse. Hooooo boy. Was he immortal, like Ardyn was?

"Someone's got to teach me how to do that ♣," Hisoka muttered, not really meaning it. After all, wouldn't immortality make life a little boring?
Hisoka stood, stretching as he listened to chaotic gunfire and the sound of Zim and Satou sweeping the room. It was a pretty easy and simple massacre. It was going well and fine. That is, until the crackle of Sollux's voice and lisp came in.

"Right, right~ We've got things under control. Noooothing to worry about. Just keep an eye out for outside interference, got i--" He didn't even get to finish when a limp form suddenly dropped in like a deadweight from the hole in the ceiling they had created before. Hisoka watched, nonplussed, as some man dropped in on them, sending dust spraying into the air as his landing cracked concrete.

"Oh is right ♠," Hisoka commented, moving out from behind his cover. It looked like the others had done a fine job of clearing the room. Their newcomer, however, didn't look like a game member. He looked... well... he looked plain.
The magician blinked, activating his gyo for just a brief moment, surveying with his Nen just how strong this guy.... was...
"You're kidding ♦," Hisoka deadpanned, smiling nervously. He had seen Tyki and his monstrous ability, but this was... this was different. There wasn't anything special or mysterious. He didn't look like he had some kind of remarkably special talent. He was just....strong. Raw power that he couldn't pin down.

"Satou, Zim, we're gonna retrea--"

More chaos, it seemed, came crashing in on them without warning. What the hell was Sollux doing? Hisoka blinked as some girl just flew down and let out this shiny blue energy straight from some magic girl cartoon show, and Hisoka quickly moved aside. The remaining henchmen opened fire on her, and the magician decided to ignore that fight and the bald man who had dropped in on them.

"Zim~ ♥" he called cheerfully to the alien, figuring that Satou could take care fo himself being immortal and all. He would look out for the other head. After all, he couldn't have him dying on him. Squalo would give him an earful.
He swung out an arm, sticking his Nen to the alien and his jetpack. With a quick jerk, he was pulling the poor Irken into his arms. He held him like he would a child, lugging him along unceremoniously as he spun a curtain of Bungee Gum to sling any offending bullets back at men who shot at them.

And then one of the far walls imploded. "Perfect, an escape root. Go. ♥" The magician released the alien from his grasp, nudging him into the air in his jetpack a he continued to block any bullets from reaching him.
It was then that some redhead came crashing through rom the exit that...he had probably created. Ehhh. Were they out of escape route options? Free for all?

"Oh dear. What a day ♠," Hisoka mumbled to himself behind his smile. He spun his Nen in his hands, turning to Zelos and slinging a long strand his way, aiming to attach the strand to his side and pull him right towards him.

Continued in this thread
Although it seems that now, we’re just playing around. It is much too soon to throw these ideas out! And today, standing there on the railway, all alone at the station’s end. Tomorrow’s me is surely waiting helplessly to take orders from a rather dumb and selfish scum dictator again...
Invader ZIM
Irken
BIOS Worker/Gang Member
starry (she/her or he/him)
He/him/his
The art of the compromise, Hold your nose and close your eyes.
((Choosing an opponent seems fair! I'd be fine with splitting into smaller threads if need be, that might keep things a bit more organized and have less wait on posting time too.))

This had turned into a mess, and fast. First there were those on his side - there was first an old man who ran in, and seemingly died, the alien resisting the urge to go 'tch' at the human...until he immediately picked himself up, killed the two bastards, and remarked that it was impolite to kick the dead. Well. Perhaps he was wrong on that front after all. Humans could be interesting sometimes. Sometimes. Then the communication chatter came in, directed by their hacker associate. The lisp was mildly amusing, but he didn't remark upon it for the time being - apparently they were noticed. And one of them was packing something big, no doubt some powerful weaponry.

Then there were the ones definitely not on his side. Some kind of bald human with a stupid cape and red boots....that literally cracked the floor when he landed and seemed entirely nonchalant about the situation. Zim couldn't help but raise a brow. Someone with that little reaction had to have roughly about Gir's intelligence. Maybe less, because at least Gir recognized bulletfire...something to muse on later.

Then the next one that swooped in was a seemingly human girl in a red dress, but...humans couldn't fly, could they? And they certainly couldn't cast magic like she was doing - some kind of seal? It already made him step back in caution, though she looked more bored than anything. But...those powers did already make him curious - it was magic, wasn't it? It didn't seem to be SOUL-based magic like Asriel had taught him about, but...some different kind of magic.

A cry of his voice caught Zim's attention as he was gaping at the opponents, staying hidden, and Hisoka had taken him into his arms, attaching him to him. and trying to go for an escape route. Probably the best plan...until a guy bust out from 6-3, just like Sollux had warned. "D'ast..." He muttered. Best chance they had was to just pick an opponent and stick to them, he assumed.

Well. He knew which one of them brought him the most interest. The redhead that had burst out of the wall seemed to be claimed by Hisoka, the bald one with the cape...nah, probably too easy - the last one, though... that was the interesting one. Zim's PAK legs went back on as he skittered back, waiting for the right moment, and-- he released a metallic rope, lassoing it onto her with one particularly good throw that he'd pride himself upon later.

"GREETINGS, PITIFUL HYOO-MAN. YOUR MAGIC INTRIGUES ME. I may just have to see what you can do myself, if you're so eager to make a mess of things." He smirked.

Time to rain some DOOM upon this enemy.

Hello darkness, my old friend I've come to talk with you again
the evil within
ghost
torturer
Hippo (she/her)
he/him
@HISOKA MOROW @INVADER ZIM @SAMUEL T. OWEN @SOLLUX CAPTOR @SAITAMA @HAKUREI REIMU @ZELOS WILDER Feel free to assume Satou told him about the Sins Carma, but I won't specify that just in case you don't like the idea

Ruvik had been working for a different gang since coming to the Barrows, but the man craved growth and power, he rarely stuck to one group of people for long. He was too powerful to be kept to bear on any type of contract so he hadn't been killed yet. A god was incapable of being killed and he had become as one as soon as his brain was removed and replaced within the STEM. He wasn't sure how he'd gotten here, or how his body continued to exist outside the realm of his own world, but he didn't think much on it. He just took what he was able to get from those in power, and this current gangs reputation was rising in Barrows. He got the chance to test his skills, study anatomical responses and psychological torture, and he was currently in the process of trying to re-develop STEM. He was more than happy to keep the gang happy and do his part if it meant he got something he wanted. Fascinating people like this made for great mental case studies, and they didn't even know they were being studied. Except the elderly gentleman, Ruvik was certain he knew more than he let on.

He listened to the speech on the roof easily not even announcing his presence. He was hidden from view despite them knowing he was part of their gang now. He didn't like to socialize even within the group much, preferring to throw himself in when the actions started. However, when they dropped through into the warehouse Ruvik phased right along with them, blinking out of existence on the roof and then reappearing inside. People turned their guns in shock but the bullets bounced carelessly through his body and hit the walls of the warehouse instead. Blinking forward he caught one of the people shooting by the throat, snapping their head from their body easily.

Ruvik barely noticed the green alien swooping in, he supposed he'd jumped into killing fast but he was a vicious creature and he didn't much care if they surrendered. They'd already indicated they didn't wish to and people that refused to yield died, their minds broken as well as their bodies. He couldn't actually get in people's heads here but he could still manifest his will and summon his manifestations if he wished to.

At the moment though he was avoiding that, he liked to save them for an actual fight, and a few thugs were too small to constitute that. He moved about, slowly for him, he didn't want to leave his fellow gang members with nothing to attack, he had to study their fighting styles, figure out their mentalities and how they worked. Battle and how one handled stress was one of the best places to figure out the capabilities of the different cortex of the brain.

He smirked as some people thought they'd killed Satou but he saw the man rise. He wasn't aware the man was capable of living through a death blow, how very interesting. He wasn't he only hard to kill being here. Some might feel threatened that someone shared their godlike status, but Ruvik rarely felt bothered by such things. He didn't get jealous of much, not here in this land that was not truly his home. Such things only caught his scientist nature.

He heard the comments from their informant and wasn't even phased that he wasn't noticed, of course he wasn't. He was only allowing himself to be seen by the people in the room, anyone else wouldn't even see him unless he willed it. He didn't care for observation, because he was the spying type. It was his job to see all, people seeing him, he didn't care for it. He liked to be unseen, old habits died hard. He supposed it was why he'd always worked better by himself before he came to this land.

This was ever so boring honestly. He wasn't one to complain but these thugs were way too easy to kill. And then the caped boy had shown up, balder than a newborn babe, just like him, that was the first thing that caught his attention. The second was the impact to the floor he'd landed on. He was strong, that was another check on his list of reasons to attack. Ruvik only needed two and he phased forward, stopping right in front of the boy, his lips curving up in a smile. "You'll do very nicely."

Everyone else coming in, everything else that happened drifted off, Ruvik's attention was only on one person. The boy in front of him.

AJIN: Demi-human
AJIN
MERCENARY
Carma (Da mom)
He/Him
Fine he'll just kill the NPCs then.
There were quite a few of them, weren’t there? Quite a few of them with quite a few guns. They were kind of surrounded, actually. Satou, though, was just starting to warm up. This was the part he liked, the planning, the on the spot coordination. It was good to have a plan going in - and they did, of course it wasn’t his own. That was on their manager. The actual conbat, though, that was where he came in - his in the moment strategies. He’d already expected their response. He could imagine his life counter, the little number up above his head. His health bar started to deplete as he felt bullets fill him up. His body was quite leaden as he hit the ground...uh, but well that was to be expected. Still, as he dropped down it was with a smile on his face.

And then, with the element of surprise, he brought the gunfight to them. He’d waited until they got close before he shot them up - giving a chastising little grumble - before moving on. Their intelligence officer was trying to say something, but Satou couldn’t really catch it over the sound and the thrill of battle. But, the clown was still in hiding; he’d be able to handle communications for now. Satou, though, was starting to lose his earlier excitement; though they had numbers, these were still only level one enemies. There was nothing interesting. He’d just be killed and kill them in return, there was nothing….unique or interesting about this.

That changed though, when someone with severe physical impact dropped into the room they were shooting in. Satou didn’t stop, taking another shot and barely missing that gentleman - oh, and the glare he received. He - this newcomer - looked extremely….bored. Despite the situation around him, he looked to be very, very disinterested.

That made Satou very interested. He stopped, gun braced relaxedly against his shoulder as he looked the man over. ”Sorry, sorry. I’ll wait, then.” he chirped, giving the newcomer a squinty smile. This was no ordinary mook. They were looking at - at minimum - a level 2 enemy. But this was also a wildcard; Satou could tell he wasn’t affiliated with the gang. Nature had dropped a third party into their war game.

He didn’t register the clown’s words, his gaze quite set on the strange man who was so intent to dust off his belt in the middle of a gunfight. But oh, this level had more surprises to spring. Out of seemingly nowhere, a girl floated in and landed near the bald man from earlier. Satou was still waiting patiently, for just the moment. “Dependable hero” type was it….? Ah, so that’s what this was. Their little skirmish had brought heroes into the mix.

Good, a three-way battle was more fun.

Satou tilted his head, taking note of Hisoka once more. He’d come out by now, and was calling out to the strange little gangly alien that had somehow made it to the ranks of leadership. As long as he operated well, it didn’t matter what rank the little thing held - however at this point he was a liability. For an up and coming gang that wanted to take over the Barrows, they really needed to work on their organizational skills. Have the right people in the right places. This had become a bit of a mess…and it looked like two of the heads were bailing out, too. Ow...leaving him to do the dirty work. That was cold...

But then again, he did quite enjoy killing.

Well...the situation needed some re-assessing. The wall had exploded. Hisoka was urging the little alien to go that way; the old man didn’t say anything, but it should have been clear that...well, walls didn’t burst for no reason. There was trouble that way. And sure enough, a brilliantly red-haired boy jumped out. Now...ah, he couldn’t tell; him, the girl, and the bored man….they were all the “heroes”, yes? Though the boy could have been with their enemy gang. The explosion could have been ordered by them. Hired muscle, maybe? Either way, they were all Level 2 enemies at minimum. That was exciting.

The boy and the girl both seemed to have been targeted by Hisoka and the alien respectively. Which...oh, good. That left Satou to the bored man. Or….well, that was what he thought. He frowned ever so slightly when his fellow kindred spirit of a friend...well, friend was a bit strong of a word...stepped into the fray - and right in front of his would-be target. Now, that was just rude.

Satou just shrugged, letting out a grunt. ”Hogging all the targets...I suppose I’m on crowd control, then, am I?” He tapped his gun once, twice, and then turned. Well, fine. If they wanted to take the fun out of this, he’d just have to pay them back later. His current objective was to ensure that everything else moving - everything that wasn’t already claimed - lay as corpses when all was said and done.
MUSIC | ---
♔ ree @ atf & shine
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
READ THE CBOX RULES. KEEP IT PG-13.