G O S S A M E R .
MEMBERS
CHATBOX
TAGBOX
SEARCH
WELCOME TO OUR MULTIVERSE.
You've slipped through the ephemeral veil of gossamer that separates your own world from ours. It is a train which mysteriously brought you here. These trains also serve as our lifeblood by interconnecting our six dimensions.

Hialao is the nucleus, a modern, sunny and hospitable seaside realm; Wildewall is steeped in tradition, good for those with archaic roots and a taste for wilderness; Elestis is the fantasy land of ever-tumbling magic and whimsical imagination; Parse whirs like the massive digital machine that it is, advanced and technological.

Barrows is the breeding ground of chaos, with refrains of grunge and anachronistic crime; Tethya is the small but glorious underwater world reminiscent of Victorian times; and those who don't feel at home in any of these places, or simply like to wander, are known as Drifters.

We're a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 and a half years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS!

THE TAGBOX.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I'll be your [m]ad hatter, Ardyn
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

TW: Blood and gore. The usual for Hisoka because...Hisoka.

The warehouse stank of blood. It was dripping from the ceiling and the walls, bathing the clown in a sticky red. He sat idly on the pile of bodies, taking a break from his lust-crazed slaughter that he had obviously just finished. If these men had just surrendered, then he wouldn't have had to go through the trouble. Then again, this had been satisfying, and the territory surrounding this place was now theirs.

It was just... one problem left now.

"Ah... I'm horny. ♠"
Hisoka's whine echoed miserably in the emptiness of the slaughterhouse, unanswered by anything other than the steady drip, drip, drip of blood on the floor. The clown idly licked the gore clean from his sharp nails, tasting iron on his tongue. It wasn't enough. He had satiated his bloodlust and was coming off of his adrenaline high, but now he was bored again.
Geez. Why couldn't these guys have put up more of a fight? It had been over way too soon.

He was brought out of his dazed despair when there was a light beeping sound coming from his phone. The notification tone was different from the rest, denoting importance. Ah, right, he had set an alarm because Squalo had mentioned the gang needed something...someone...some... What had he needed again?
Hisoka slipped the phone from his pocket, staring at the lit screen and humming, "Oh my. If I don't hurry, I'll be late. ♠"

Aaaand, an hour later, Hisoka had arrived at the club, making it through the line easily with the connections he had already had set up. The police standing guard outside of the club were all so adamant about stopping crime and drug use, but they hadn't realized how convenient that had made this place for unarmed criminals meeting up to discuss matters.
The magician was humming to the music, enjoying the flashing colors on black backgrounds and the heavy, intoxicating atmosphere as he scrolled through his phone for the information on his contact. He had been wading through information brokers the gang needed. If this went well, he could establish a beneficial relationship. After all, it wasn't a chore to be hired to help wipe people out. It was a bonus.

Hisoka had foregone his usual clown attire in favor of a comfortable pastel pink dress shirt over white jeans. His bright scarlet hair fell easily over his forehead, and his makeup was nowhere to be seen. He wasn't here to entertain. He was here to be entertained. Hopefully, this information broker would have some tasty deals for him to sink his teeth into, and he wasn't wasting time climbing all these stairs to meet him.

"Pardooon~♣" Hisoka sang as he knocked on the door to the private room he had been directed to on the third floor. He was surprised to find there were no guards around and that the door was unlocked. Oh, so this guy really was as casual as his business description had said he would be. How delightful~

The clown stepped into the room, looking around at the black wallpaper and the smooth, obsidian flooring. Soft light flooded the space, coming from the band of ever-changing fluorescent lights on the walls. Hisoka easily moved to the rug, circling around to the couches where a man--most likely his contact--was seated.

"Ardyn, was it? Nice to meet you~ I'm Hisoka. ♣" the assassin purred silkily, letting his voice roll of his tongue like honey.
He was already analyzing him, his internal strength potential counter going all sorts of odd directions. He couldn't pin him. This guy... was probably hiding more than he let on, wasn't he? It was most likely why he was confident enough to meet with him alone.
Hisoka didn't always like to admit it, but he did cause quite the mess wherever he went. It had already gotten him a name. And this fellow wasn't intimidated by it. That made him interesting. Not to mention with the added bonus that now Hisoka was closer, he could very well see that he was quite attractive.

"I simply must ask, though-- Is that the natural color of your hair? It's gorgeous." Hisoka's hand went to his cheek as he gave the other a wide, foxy smile.

FINAL FANTASY XV
HUMAN
INFO BROKER
LETO (SHE/HER/HERS)
HE/HIM/HIS

"Do you see the world in different colors? Do you see the world in black and gray?"

What a perfect smoke screen for the night's dealings. Ardyn makes a note to use the club for future dealings as he winds his way through the sea of shifting bodies lost to the siren call of ecstasy and adrenaline. Hips gyrating, inebriated dancers press against him from all sides as he makes his way to the stairs, parting when he refuses to yield to temptation. Perhaps if one of them catches his eye on the way out he'll go through the motions of inspiring passion. Now, however, his attentions are required elsewhere.

Ardyn checks his watch as the crowd thins, at long last, allowing him to push forward toward the stairs to the VIP area. 9:46 PM. Early, but not so early as to have to spend the bulk of his evening waiting. Excellent.

Content though he may be to play the long game when fate requires it of him, Ardyn finds that he prefers a quicker resolution to most dealings.

Even with the door left ajar in silent offering, the private room afforded to him cuts the noise considerably, though it does little to dull the ever present pulse of the music down below. It hums through the floor, the walls, the black leather couch that Ardyn settles upon as he sets himself up to wait.

Within arm's reach, a small phone stands vigil, awaiting a request. Perhaps he'll call down and order a drink. He had promised a casual atmosphere, after all. Besides, nothing says 'I don't see you as a threat' like having a drink in one's hand.

His lips quirk upward as he reaches for the phone.

By the time his contact arrives, Ardyn is nursing a concoction of his own devising, complete with a small floral umbrella. He raises it in greeting as the man enters.

"So good of you to come, and with such flattery at your disposal." Ardyn's own smile an easy thing, more invitation than warning. They're to be friends after all, or associates, at the very least. Best to start things on a positive note. "But, come now, you get a limited number of questions, and I can't imagine that you've come all this way to find out if the carpet matches the drapes."

♕ ♕ ♕

BY MITZI
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

Hisoka found that the room fit exactly what he had promised. It was filled with a lax, cool ambiance. There was no need to be formal, from what he could tell, and boy did he rise to that occasion. He had a sly tongue, yes, but if his heart wasn't into it, then what was the point?

He could see that Ardyn had gotten himself a drink. Hisoka could only wonder what exactly had been mixed in. He could usually tell personality from what someone consumed. It was nice to know the tastes of business partners anyways. He had no doubt that if this went well, they'd be meeting up somewhere again. If it wasn't going to be here, then it would probably be at some bar. People in their line of business tended to flock to areas serving alcohol. It was a social thing. Even Illumi, who did not really drink, had met up with him at one. Although...the Zoldyck had just ordered them both water.

Hisoka plopped down easily on the couch on Ardyn's right, giving him a breezy smile as he spoke up.
"Oh, but I was genuinely curious. It's not every day you see hair in such a pretty shade. ♥"
It was true. The color was dark enough to seem natural, but bright enough to denote difference and independence. It wasn't common that a man would have the balls to go around with flamboyantly colored hair. That took confidence. Now, someone born with hair as magenta as his would surely also be someone curious. Either way, Hisoka was interested. But yes, he hadn't come to talk about hair.

"Oh? If I get a limited number, then I'd better use them carefully ♣," the magician chuckled, crossing a leg over the other comfortably as he leaned forward. His golden gaze was fixed on Ardyn, drinking in his outline. He could tell there was plenty of muscle underneath his clothes. But...ah, he was getting distracted. He liked him already.

"Well maybe if you knew me better, you would be able to imagine such a thing. ♦" Hisoka replied lightly without indication that they were talking about something entirely separate from interior design. "But, we did just meet, so I suppose I shouldn't waste your time. Our organization is looking for a reliable information broker we can trust. Why I was sent for negotiations, I have no idea. ♠"

Hisoka sat back into the couch, waving a hand dismissively. He really never was one to put too much thought into negotiations. "Regardless, I'm to offer you... services or deals of any kind that you'd desire. In return, prove to me you're a top notch informant like you advertised, and we can form a happy partnership. ♥"

FINAL FANTASY XV
HUMAN
INFO BROKER
LETO (SHE/HER/HERS)
HE/HIM/HIS

"Do you see the world in different colors? Do you see the world in black and gray?"

A deep chuckle meets Hisoka's incredulity at being sent along for negotiations. No doubt the man's employer had meant it as a slight, at worst and, at best, a test. Either way, Ardyn has to admit that he's intrigued. There's a darkness to Hisoka that beckons to the ex-chancellor as the man settles beside him without a second thought. So carefree as he demands proof of Ardyn's abilities. How refreshing. And then there's that glorious darkness.

It's there if one knows where to look, the fluid grace of a seasoned killer, the glittering eyes of a man looking for an excuse to break accepted protocol. And something altogether undefinable, but curiously familiar. A heady combination, one that makes the other man's affable demeanor all the more intriguing.

It would seem that Hisoka has every intention of allowing the meeting to continue in a casual vein. And how many in his own world would have done the same? Ah, but then, he's no one in particular here, and that grants him certain liberties. Freedoms that Ardyn has every intention of enjoying while he can. No doubt the recent arrival of the Noctis and his retinue will put a damper on his fun before long. Until then, however...

Ardyn favors the other man with another promising smile. "But of course. I imagine your employer has some manner of test in mind. Some terribly difficult little piece of information that I'm to conjure." Those of self-styled importance never tired of their little tests. How awful it would be to seal a deal with some two-bit hack playing at informer. Ah, but perhaps the usual formula could be altered to provide a bit of extra entertainment.

There's little harm in seeding the possibility.

"Or will you administer a test of your own devising? I admit, I'd much prefer the latter, if only for the sake of variety." And there it is, an offer - a chance for Hisoka to take matters into his own hands.

"Ah, but before we begin this business of proving our usefulness to one another," Ardyn continues, "I think a round of drinks are in order." Amusement glitters in Ardyn's eyes as he reaches for the phone and passes it over to Hisoka. "Care to choose our poison?"

And so the test begins.

♕ ♕ ♕

BY MITZI
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

Ohhh? What was this? Was Ardyn making this session fun for him? Usually, when he met up with others, he ended up getting so bored he either fell asleep while they were talking or straight up ended the torture himself by splitting their skulls with one of his poker cards and the flick of a wrist.

But here he was, finally meeting someone who could play along with his teasing, and also didn't seem at all afraid despite his reputation. Now, sometimes people weren't afraid of him because they simply didn't know what he could do. Those were idiots. But this man could do something else entirely. There was more than met the eye, and Hisoka couldn't gauge what it was exactly just yet. And usually, probing around with his Nen, he could kind of tell the strength level of an individual.

Of course, that just made him want to take matters into his own hands more. Hisoka's grin continued to widen with every word that slipped out of Ardyn's mouth. He had remained mostly silent up until now, enjoying the strong and deep timbre of his voice. He was basking in the moment, so to speak. Surely Squalo wouldn't mind. After all, he knew Hisoka's nature. The clown liked to get attached and detach himself from others just as quickly. Besides, he hadn't had results demanded of his just yet.

"I think you do have a point. Best to enjoy ourselves whenever we can. Life can get dull without a little bit of a kick every now and again ♣," Hisoka purred as he reached for the phone. He never did drink that often. He liked having a clear head in some situations, but this was not one of them.

"Oh! And also, don't be alarmed. I'm just going to check on something really... quickly... It'll be painless I promise. ♥"
That was the only warning Ardyn got as his fingers touched the phone. His aura exploded outwards in a violent show of Ren. It was unseen to a non-Nen user's eye, but the effect physically and emotionally would be instantaneous.

Hisoka hummed as he brought the phone to his ear, dialing room service as he kept his eyes locked squarely with Ardyn's, gauging his reaction. The bloodlust flooded thickly through the room, triggering deeply-rooted fears, fight-or-flight instincts, yet also applying an intense pressure that made it hard to move or even breathe.

"Ah, yes, hello? Would you mind sending up two glasses of Manhattan and a bottle of red wine? Hmm? Yes, you can choose what kind. Surprise us, please~ Mmmmhm. Thank you! ♥"
By then, even as he had been talking on the phone, he had stopped beside Ardyn, his aura growing stronger with proximity. The clown hung up the phone, leaning over the couch until he was hovering above the other, his hand resting on the back of the couch right beside Ardyn's head. He didn't touch him yet, but he was close. His face was right above his. His golden gaze was piercing as he studied his eyes, his expression.
"Hmm~ How are you feeling? ♦"

FINAL FANTASY XV
HUMAN
INFO BROKER
LETO (SHE/HER/HERS)
HE/HIM/HIS

It starts like an itch, a subtle something that draws Ardyn's attention, begging to be acknowledged. And that is where it should end. Should.

And then it grows.

The ever present mask of genial civility slips away. Beneath the stony facade left in its wake, daemons howl. Ardyn can feel the full might of the Scourge as though its accursed taint were a thing newly acquired - the prickling of something just beneath the surface of his skin, that something playing havoc with his pulse. A vision of a time when cracks formed in the mirror that only he could see. Cracks along his skin as a hundred-thousand somethings struggled to get out. And Hisoka meeting his gaze as he calmly orders a the next round of drinks - calculating, smug, as though he knows. Ever so slowly, Ardyn's lips twist upward. He does know. This is on purpose.

The forces that Hisoka has chosen to toy with (for there's no doubt that the other man is behind this momentary lapse) - he has no idea of their scope.

Long has it been since he has been overtaken by his curse. Centuries. Yet Ardyn finds that he wants nothing more than to welcome the hunger like an old friend. To indulge the urge to reach out and tear into the pale throat before being bared before him as Hisoka leans in close.

That throat - so perfectly slender, begging to be crushed.

Ardyn let's out a snarl as he gives into temptation, into the call that races through his blood, bringing it to a boil as his fingers wrap around the clown's throat , nails biting deep.

Yes. Just like this. Satisfaction rolls off of him in waves.

Tongues of fire beneath his skin, licking their way to his core. Darkness where a kind, patient soul has long since been lain to rest. Darkness and hunger.

Ardyn's eyes glitter with maddened delight - the eyes of the monster that Izunia had always hoped that he would become, the monster than the Gods themselves had made of him, as he pulls the clown against him.

Just a bit more pressure. Just a bit more until Hisoka's blood runs free and Ardyn can finally taste it.

♕ ♕ ♕

BY MITZI
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

He could see it as he watched Ardyn. Something was there--squirming and crawling underneath the surface as his Nen dug for it. It was like a fish on a hook, struggling to get away, but he knew, in due time, he would be able to pull it to the surface. Although....whether or not it would be in his grasp or he would be in its grasp had yet to be determined. He wondered if Squalo would get angry if he got himself killed.

His grin widens as Ardyn's does. It looked like they were both aware of his prodding now. Well, it was kind of hard to miss, and he was blatantly doing it. No harm no foul~

Well. Maybe a slight bit of harm. But hey! It wasn't on Ardyn! It was purely for him and his curiosity. Often people liked to say "Curiosity killed the cat", but very few every finished it with, "Satisfaction brought it back."

"Mmm~ ♥" The bloodlust was the first thing that leaked out from Ardyn. He could see it now, the way his eyes lit with fire, the way a tremor passed along his figure and his muscles tensed. It wouldn't be long now.

"I love that look in your eyes. ♥" Hisoka practically purred, "You want to devour me, don't you? ♦"

Excitement ran through him as Ardyn finally snapped. The deep, guttural growl rose from his chest, making the hairs on the back of Hisoka's neck rise.
"Oh? ♠" Had he pushed him too far?

As the other surged up from the couch, Hisoka made absolutely no move to defend himself. He let the hands wrap around his throat, his aura gathering back to him and forming a thick shield as the grip tightened on his skin. He mediated the pressure, allowing enough for pain and discomfort, but not quite enough to kill him. If he moved to snap his neck, then they'd need to stop. for now, he was letting Ardyn indulge himself.

"Feels...good, doesn't it? Letting.... go? ♣" Hisoka strained to speak as he choked, feeling the sharp points of nails digging through his thin Nen shield and into his skin. Pinpricks of pain ran down his spine and he gasped, shivering slightly. The nails dug in deeper, cutting into flesh. A few droplets of scarlet blood welled to the surface, spilling over his alabaster skin like shimmering rubies.

FINAL FANTASY XV
HUMAN
INFO BROKER
LETO (SHE/HER/HERS)
HE/HIM/HIS

Words come - choked into the world. How much sweeter they would sound gurgled. Ah, but that will come later. Now, there's far too much on offer, far too much to take. The beast in him revels in it, drawing thin red line's across Hisoka's neck, twin trails that run from throat to spine. Digging hard.

With time, his fingers might carve their way past each fleshy landmark - mapping milky skin until roads of agony lead to blooming bruises, lakes formed in a rich array of purples.

But with the reigning in of Hisoka's power, sense reasserts it. Sense and control.

The easy smile returns -the false face - yet Ardyn does not relinquish the clown. Instead, he leans in closer skill, running his tongue along one of the paths that his nails had forged only moments before. Tasting as Hisoka writhes against him.

It would be a pity to waste such an opportunity. Besides, the clown seems to be enjoying himself, if the little sounds escaping him are anything to judge by, to say nothing of the edged taunts. It would be ungentlemanly of him to stop now, and Ardyn is nothing if not a gentleman.

His hands leave Hisoka's throat, settling, instead, against his hips. Seeking out the sharp jut of bone. Curving inward. Pulling.

"Would you like to be devoured, Hisoka?" It's hardly a worthwhile question when they both know the answer. Still, it's far more satisfying to hear such things spoken aloud.

♕ ♕ ♕

BY MITZI
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

There's something darker inside of Ardyn, not that he had gotten a long enough glimpse to gauge what it was, but it was there. Hisoka could see that whatever it was, it was bloodthirsty, but it also wasn't him. It was something else entirely--demons beneath the skin--but it also looked like Ardyn had come to accept and meld with them. He was the master and vessel for something that now had his interest.

The clown barely twitched as Ardyn continued to mark him, digging in his nails and leaving crescent-shaped wounds. Hisoka simply watched, wordless and a huge grin on his face. There was something dangerous in front of him, and he wanted to see what it would do. Every now and then, Ardyn would drag his nails down slightly, leaving minuscule cuts. He was obviously taking his time and reveling in the way Hisoka's pale flesh gave away to a sharp edge.

Ah, but as he slowly allowed the Ren to fade in favor of defense in case things got risky, he noticed the clarity returning to the other's expression. Oh? It seemed he had flipped a switch. That was interesting. He'd have to file away that tidbit for later.

"Welcome back~ ♥" Hisoka hummed lightly through the soreness of his throat. This pain was nothing to him--a spice on top of life. He could see where this entire situation was headed, and he really didn't have any complaints about it.

He allowed himself to be guided down towards him by the neck. The clown shifted, one knee on the couch and one hand on the other's shoulder for support so not all his weight was working on cutting off his air supply.
Hisoka shivered as Ardyn's tongue brushed against the wounds that now marked his throat. The actions sent a delightful sting down his nerves, and his body sang with excitement and anticipation.
"Ah... ♥" Hisoka let out a quiet gasp as Ardyn continued to work at the tender bruises left along his skin. "You know, if I had known you'd react this way, I would have done that far sooner. ♣"

There was a pause as Ardyn's hands wandered down, gripping onto his waist and pressing downwards on his hips. It was a show of possession, and Hisoka didn't mind it at all. The clown settled comfortably right onto his lap, leaning in with that sly grin of his. It looked like he had found the diamond in the rough he had been looking for. It wasn't common that he could find someone with a hidden power that intrigued him, not to mention that same someone also sharing his definition of fun.

"Oh my~ What a question. Did that excite you that much? ♣" Hisoka mused, moving in closer now so that his breath ghosted against Ardyn's ear. "Do you want me to show you again? ♦"
Hisoka moved in, nibbling and lapping playfully at the soft patch of skin under his jaw, not yet biting. "If you do, you're gonna have to make me. ♥"

FINAL FANTASY XV
HUMAN
INFO BROKER
LETO (SHE/HER/HERS)
HE/HIM/HIS

"Ah, but I'm not the only one enjoying myself," Ardyn counters as he loosens his grip on Hisoka's hips in favor of idly tracing the clown's hipbones.

He follows the line of them until he runs out of bone, and then his fingers move lower still, a sweeping downward arc that halts just before he reaches his intended prize. After all, Ardyn has always been a patient man. He wonders if Hisoka can say the same of himself. Not, of course, that Ardyn has an intention of asking.

A chuckle catches in Ardyn's throat as Hisoka leans closer still, taking the opportunity to shift against him as he nips at Ardyn's jaw. Just the barest hint of teeth. Promising in a way that few things have been since his arrival here.

It's Hisoka's little challenge, however, that brings his laughter back to life, a low rumble against the other man's lips as they continue to press and give way to teeth and tongue.

"Where's the fun in that?" He's there one instant, fingers patiently circling the growing bulge in the front of the clown's trousers, and then he's little more than a ghost comprised of faint blue light, phasing through the man squirming oh so deliciously against his lap.

Reappearing on the far side of the room, Ardyn cuts a far more imposing figure than he had while lounging upon the couch. "As heady as thought of losing myself in the rending of your flesh might be, I would much rather be in possession of all of my faculties when you beg me to indulge you," he informs the other man in a tone that suggests he's doing little more reciting the day's weather, the dark timbre in his voice gone -a challenge in and of itself - as a slow smile spreads itself across his lips.

Let the games begin.
♕ ♕ ♕

BY MITZI
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

"Hmm, I'd be lying if I said that weren't true. ♦" Hisoka responded. He made no move to pull away as Ardyn started to explore the curves past his hips, tracing over to the half-hard tightness in the front of his pants. Ah, he was getting excited. He needed to calm down. While they were past implications, they certainly weren't past teasing.

And....yup, as he expected, Ardyn was the type to tease. His fingers rested frustratingly right around the source of his current excitement, not moving any closer. While it would have bothered someone else, it had yet to become troublesome for Hisoka. He didn't mind a good tease. After all, for someone as....active as he was, he had good enough stamina. He liked to indulge in every second, take his time as it were. .

Ardyn's chuckle echoed in a deep, rich timbre as Hisoka leaned in. It rumbled against his tongue, and he paused. The clown was just pulling away to reply that he was an entertainer and knew a thing or two about fun when something positively odd happened.

The clown let out an unceremonious grunt as Arden vanished from underneath him. Hisoka flopped onto the couch, rolling onto his back and laying there with a sigh. Blue and white light scattered around him, and for a moment, he could feel its presence. It wasn't Nen, but it operated on some level of energy or magic. Staring idly up at the ceiling and pouting like a child that had just dropped his candy on the street, Hisoka sighed. If he had known Ardyn was going to pull a stunt like that, he would've stuck him with his Nen first. It was a good he was getting a glimpse of what he could do, though. That technically had been what he had come for. Also, the light was....quite pretty.

Hisoka turned his head lazily as Arden spoke up. Now that he was standing, he could get a good look at his height and stature. If only he wasn't wearing so many layers, the latter wouldn't be so difficult.
"A shame," Hisoka lamented dramatically, not moving a finger from where he had gotten comfortable, "It would've hurt so beautifully. ♠"
His sly smile returned as he spread his hands out at the fingers, as if welcoming whatever he had to offer. "Well then, get to it. I don't see myself begging at all~ ♦"

FINAL FANTASY XV
HUMAN
INFO BROKER
LETO (SHE/HER/HERS)
HE/HIM/HIS

"Ah, but I never did promise instant gratification, now, did I?" Hisoka certainly knows how to tempt, that much is impossible to deny. And why should Ardyn deny himself the long-limbed offering stretched across the dark leather? He's always enjoyed a good study in contrasts - the interplay of dark against light, of pleasure against pain - ever curious to see which would win out in the end. But first, they've a bit of business to attend to. Tedious, but necessary nonetheless.

"Patience," Ardyn punctuates the word with a flourish, his body dissolving once more into points of faint blue light, reforming behind the couch as he continues, "I've found, is a virtue that few possess." And one that is ever so fun to test. "And I do believe that we've yet to settle the matter of future business dealings. Now..." Ardyn's voice drops low as he leans over the back of the couch, eyeing his prize. No doubt the clown will suffer beautifully.

"As much as I would enjoy rising to the occasion to satisfy your curiosity, I must first ascertain how I might satisfy your employer. I am a man of business, after all." He trails off, eyes glittering with amusement as he absently runs a finger along the supple leather. "Unless, of course, you'll consider a show of good faith to be sufficient." The smile that he presents this time is a thing full of dark promise. Good faith, it says, is unlikely to be found. "In which case, you'll find that I'm an absolute saint."

♕ ♕ ♕

BY MITZI
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

"No, I guess you didn't. ♠" Hisoka let out a rather dramatic sigh that didn't hold much weight behind it. There was that one saying about not mixing pleasure with business, but he had forgotten how it went, and he certainly wasn't going to follow that bullshit. What was wrong with having the two combined? It made business more bearable, and the pleasure more exciting.

But, like Ardyn said, patience. It was a virtue, and even if Hisoka was a walking accumulation of vices, he could practice one or two virtues once in a while.
"You're right. Good things come to those who wait and all that jazz ♣," he echoed, stretching languidly on the couch like an oversized feline after an afternoon nap.
His attention snapped to behind the couch as Ardyn warped yet again. It was an interesting ability, and he was starting to wonder if his Nen could follow him when he did that....

The clown let out a well-meaning hum, staring up at Ardyn as he leaned over the couch. "Our organization seeks to control the Barrows ♣," he said, trying not to yawn at the idea of talking business, "We need to keep tabs on any individuals or groups that may get in the way of that goal. A good information broker will keep us on top and informed. For now, there's a group that originated in Parse trying to chip at our territory. If you can get any useful information on them before I raid, that'd be much appreciated. ♥"

As strong as he was, taking down an entire gang by himself was a challenge if he was flying blind. They had cleared the small fry. The larger groups were all that they needed to bow down now.
Hisoka waved his hands, a handkerchief popping into existence, stretched between his hands. A simple magic trick. With a flick of his wrist, the handkerchief straightened out into a manila folder--a file with basic information Squalo had laid out. He would leave it to Ardyn to figure out how much exactly he wanted to add.

Hisoka tossed the files onto the table next to the couch, glancing up mischievously at the other.
"I'm a big proponent of actions speaking louder than words ♦," he mused with a sly smile, "The boss is as well. Although I'm sure you'll deliver, so I'll put in a good word for you~ ♥"
Slender fingers reached up playfully from where Hisoka rested lazily, entwining in the soft silk that was Ardyn's scarf. Hmm~ it was good material. It kind of clashed with his outfit, though, not that Hisoka followed fashion rules either.
"How does that sound? ♥" he whispered lightly, giving his scarf a slight tug.

FINAL FANTASY XV
HUMAN
INFO BROKER
LETO (SHE/HER/HERS)
HE/HIM/HIS

Ardyn watches Hisoka's fingers curl around the edges of his scarf, a gentle tug guiding him forward until he's leaning over the back of the couch, chest pressing against the dark leather until it begins to give way beneath the weight of him. Such a cautious play can be little more than a test of limits, meant to kill a bit of time until the rules of the game spill out between them. Ah, but that is presupposing that there will be rules. Perhaps this is to be something else entirely. A free for all comprised solely of what moods and sensations they might inspire in one another. A heady thought, to be sure, and one that brings about a slow upward curling of lips.

"I suppose that that will have to suffice for now. And I imagine that there ought to be a suitable reward for your gracious cooperation in the matter." And there it is, the final offer slid across the proverbial table the way Ardyn seems to slide through the leather, his image breaking and reforming so that he's hovering above the clown in full now, supporting himself with his arms, as his legs come to rest on either side of the Hisoka's, effectively trapping them in place.

"Now," Ardyn muses, noting that Hisoka's fingers are still curled around his scarf. 'How interesting.'

"Where to begin...I see you have the reigns, as it were, though I do wonder if you're entirely prepared to set the pace for the night's celebrations."

♕ ♕ ♕

BY MITZI
Schwing~
hunter x hunter
human?
gang member
shade (she/her)
he/him
CRAZY
ALL THE BEST PEOPLE ARE

Ardyn moves like he is pliable, leaning over the couch despite the lack of true force behind Hisoka's tugging. A part of the clown likes this. A part of the clown also understands that it is an illusion. If they fought for control, who would come out on top? From the way his fingers had bruised his throat through his Nen, he had assumed Ardyn would want to drive.

"Aw, I don't usually get awards~ ♦" Hisoka hummed.
He predicted that Ardyn would warp again. The clown settled in comfortably on the couch as blue light accumulated above him, shattering into shimmering particles to reveal his form. Hisoka noted that his fingers were still in his scarf. Mmm.
Sliding his fingers from the fabric, he traced his hand down Ardyn's chest idly, as if first content to explore and map out what exactly he was being offered. Hisoka could come off as eager, but it was a deceiving front to just how much patience he had when it came to more sexual activities. He liked taking his time.

"Oh my ♠," he mused languidly, "It does seem like you've given me the reigns, though since I'm still on the bottom, I don't see myself doing the riding. ♣" Hisoka's golden eyes glinted mischievously as he smiled up at the man keeping him pinned in place.
"Though you'll find that I enjoy whatever pace that is set, agonizingly slow or brutally fast. ♥" The clown winked, punctuating each emphasized word with a brush of his sharp nails against skin. It was a promise that he could dig in and scratch when he wanted to, but didn't yet. He was just adding sensation first. After all, he wasn't sure if Ardyn enjoyed pain like he did. Masochists came few and far in between.

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
READ THE CBOX RULES. KEEP IT PG-13.