G O S S A M E R .
MEMBERS
CHATBOX
TAGBOX
SEARCH
WELCOME TO OUR MULTIVERSE.
You've slipped through the ephemeral veil of gossamer that separates your own world from ours. It is a train which mysteriously brought you here. These trains also serve as our lifeblood by interconnecting our six dimensions.

Hialao is the nucleus, a modern, sunny and hospitable seaside realm; Wildewall is steeped in tradition, good for those with archaic roots and a taste for wilderness; Elestis is the fantasy land of ever-tumbling magic and whimsical imagination; Parse whirs like the massive digital machine that it is, advanced and technological.

Barrows is the breeding ground of chaos, with refrains of grunge and anachronistic crime; Tethya is the small but glorious underwater world reminiscent of Victorian times; and those who don't feel at home in any of these places, or simply like to wander, are known as Drifters.

We're a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 and a half years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS!

THE TAGBOX.

Add Reply
New Poll

One, two, three, four! I declare a hack war!, feat. Sollux
.changeworld-body{ width: 355px; min-height: 150px; background: #FCFCFC; border: 1px #7f3779 solid; position: relative; top: 50px; padding-top: 70px; padding-left: 70px; padding-right: 25px; margin-bottom:80px; } .changeworld-icon{ width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 3px #7f3779 solid; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -34px; top: -34px; } .changeworld-iconback{ width:110px; height: 110px; background: #FF6FF2; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -36px; top: -36px; } .changeworld-bar1{ width: 430px; height: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top:10px; left:7px; } .changeworld-bar2{ width: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top: 8px; left: 10px; bottom: 10px; } .changeworld-post{ color: #4F4F4F; font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; } .changeworld-post b{ color: #FF6FF2;} .changeworld-post i{ color: #7f3779;} .changeworld-tags{ font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; color: #FF6FF2; position:absolute; left: 100px; top: 21px; } .changeworld-lyrics{ font-family: Audiowide; color: #7f3779; font-size: 14px; text-shadow: #FF6FF2 2px 1px 0px; position: absolute; left: 70px; top:-25px; } You woke up from a rough night's sleep hoping to not feel this way. Guess being away from home was a bigger toll on you than you originally predicted for sure. Your breathing kicked up a bit as you stared at the ceiling, your mind drawing a blank. No work today, so you could always go off and do something else. Usually the something else composed of doing the same thing you usually did. Sit in front of a computer screen tap tap tapping away.Which leads to the now. You've found yourself wandering through mainframes and online space, looking for something interesting. There's a small cat huddled on your lap, and your hand rests on it as you pet it. It was your only real company in this place so far, and you can't honestly help to feel a bit hollow inside.Rogue of Void indeed...But what's this? ~ATH? Well someone here had to know this kind of coding, and you know that mostly alternians use this type. Could it be someone you know? Like Karkat attempting and horribly failing? Or someone you've seen in the bubbles before? Only time could tell. You pop your knuckles, feeling a challenge rising up in your blood. It's like stretching your legs and going outside. Yes, you will do this, and with good reason. Time to start.It takes only two lines of code to hit the first barrier. Okay, whoever this was, it wasn't Karkat. And they were also damn good at it. Challenge accepted. Let the hack war begin. She’s a bombshell blonde, wired up to detonate! @SOLLUX CAPTOR
i'm in the d-details with devil and now the world can never get me on my level. i just gotta get you out the cage, i'm a young lover's rage, gonna need a spark to ignite.
HOMESTUCK
TROLL
TECH SUPPORT & HACKER
LITTLE ONE (he/she)
HE/HIS
be careful making stupid
wishes in the fuckpod
dark
> You noticed the attack on your server the moment it happened, and intercepted it easily with a single brow raised. You had no work today, it was the weekend, you could fuck around with this as long as you like. You're curious, honestly, as to who would try to get in. You're not going to ignore it. The next one you're going to capture them.

“Oh no you don't...”

You snag their IP on their next attack, and launch a counterattack of your own. That should keep them off your horns.

words: 0000
.changeworld-body{ width: 355px; min-height: 150px; background: #FCFCFC; border: 1px #7f3779 solid; position: relative; top: 50px; padding-top: 70px; padding-left: 70px; padding-right: 25px; margin-bottom:80px; } .changeworld-icon{ width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 3px #7f3779 solid; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -34px; top: -34px; } .changeworld-iconback{ width:110px; height: 110px; background: #FF6FF2; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -36px; top: -36px; } .changeworld-bar1{ width: 430px; height: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top:10px; left:7px; } .changeworld-bar2{ width: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top: 8px; left: 10px; bottom: 10px; } .changeworld-post{ color: #4F4F4F; font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; } .changeworld-post b{ color: #FF6FF2;} .changeworld-post i{ color: #7f3779;} .changeworld-tags{ font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; color: #FF6FF2; position:absolute; left: 100px; top: 21px; } .changeworld-lyrics{ font-family: Audiowide; color: #7f3779; font-size: 14px; text-shadow: #FF6FF2 2px 1px 0px; position: absolute; left: 70px; top:-25px; } Whoever this was, they snagged your IP. So that's how it was going to be, huh? Well two can fucking play that game. Fingers set to work, you counter his counter attack after regaining control of your screen and tap a few more keys. This should be fun, whoever this was just lost the use of their backspace bar, and by that you mean that each time they use it, it will write 'fuckass' instead.That being said, you feel you've won yourself the right to make a hot cocoa before proceeding further. Luckily you live in a studio, and you can keep an eye on the screen while making the chocolate. She’s a bombshell blonde, wired up to detonate! @SOLLUX CAPTOR
i'm in the d-details with devil and now the world can never get me on my level. i just gotta get you out the cage, i'm a young lover's rage, gonna need a spark to ignite.
HOMESTUCK
TROLL
TECH SUPPORT & HACKER
LITTLE ONE (he/she)
HE/HIS
be careful making stupid
wishes in the fuckpod
dark
> How cute, not even five minutes and they're back at it? You should have known better than to give someone a simple loop execution virus if you wanted them to get the fuck out. You're typing up something and snap the backspace key fluidly as you accidentally hit your signature 2 instead of the proper s, but then “fuckass” rolls across instead of deleting, and your fingers paws, brows drawing together. Huh?

It takes you ten minutes to deactivate the little bug, not because it was difficult, but because you'd never encountered or thought to try this little type of thing and you wanted to know how it ticked. As soon as your keyboard was cleared you force open a message dialogue, and the letters fly from your fingers before you can stop yourself.

karkat?

You knock your knuckles to your forehead. Idiot.

no nevermiind of cour2e youre not kk hed never of gotten pa22ed my fiirewall.

Connection cut, and you leave the invader with a little treasure that will filter their screen colors to blue and red if they try getting into your server again.

.changeworld-body{ width: 355px; min-height: 150px; background: #FCFCFC; border: 1px #7f3779 solid; position: relative; top: 50px; padding-top: 70px; padding-left: 70px; padding-right: 25px; margin-bottom:80px; } .changeworld-icon{ width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 3px #7f3779 solid; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -34px; top: -34px; } .changeworld-iconback{ width:110px; height: 110px; background: #FF6FF2; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -36px; top: -36px; } .changeworld-bar1{ width: 430px; height: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top:10px; left:7px; } .changeworld-bar2{ width: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top: 8px; left: 10px; bottom: 10px; } .changeworld-post{ color: #4F4F4F; font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; } .changeworld-post b{ color: #FF6FF2;} .changeworld-post i{ color: #7f3779;} .changeworld-tags{ font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; color: #FF6FF2; position:absolute; left: 100px; top: 21px; } .changeworld-lyrics{ font-family: Audiowide; color: #7f3779; font-size: 14px; text-shadow: #FF6FF2 2px 1px 0px; position: absolute; left: 70px; top:-25px; } When the window slides open and you see text, the first thing you read made you nearly drop your drink.karkat?As in Karkat Vantas? You go back to all that Kanaya told you about your friends and who Terezi was looking for, and a few memories from the bubbles. And of course you are a bit shocked but you know that this might just be the one troll that Karkat when on about and about when he tried learning ~ATH from you and Dirk.no nevermiind of cour2e youre not kk hed never of gotten pa22ed my fiirewall.Now that you can agree with. While he's learned a bit, this guy had some skills in code you are aware Karkat can't hack. And of course there's a counter to you once again. And you take your dear sweet time hacking him back, dealing with the flashing lights bit by bit before deciding it was time to contact this guy. And you have just the app for it.It's an odd replica of pesterchum and trollian you've fondly come to call the "Mutiny" chat client, and after you backdoor place the files in his computer, a window pops up to his delight.-- tipsyGnostalgic[TG] began pestering ??? --TG: before you decide to go hacker happy on me again.TG: hear me outTG: you mean karkat as in vantas?TG: nubs mcshouty?TG: karkles?TG: im not him but I know him. She’s a bombshell blonde, wired up to detonate! @SOLLUX CAPTOR
HOMESTUCK
TROLL
TECH SUPPORT & HACKER
LITTLE ONE (he/she)
HE/HIS
be careful making stupid
wishes in the fuckpod
dark
> You scowl when you realize something's being downloaded on your computer and you're unable to stop it yourself. You kick up some virus scanners and wait for the download to complete, only for it to go ahead and install itself too. Your scanners run and while they do that, you blink as you realize this thing looks a lot like trollian. And you're getting messaged. You feel your pusher twist as you read the pink text, and you insert your username and choose your color.

-- tipsyGnostalgic[TG] began pestering ??? --

TG: before you decide to go hacker happy on me again.
TG: hear me out
TG: you mean karkat as in vantas?
TG: nubs mcshouty?
TG: karkles?
TG: im not him but I know him.

You're quiet for a before you save the changes.

-- ??? is now twinArmageddons [TA] --

TA: who are you.
TA: why do you know kk, and why are you botheriing me?
TA: ii can only a22ume youre from our world but your trolltag ii2n't famiiliar two me.
TA: ii don't remember any of the human2 u2iing piink text eiither.
TA: iim not fuckiing around ii want an2wer2 TG.

.changeworld-body{ width: 355px; min-height: 150px; background: #FCFCFC; border: 1px #7f3779 solid; position: relative; top: 50px; padding-top: 70px; padding-left: 70px; padding-right: 25px; margin-bottom:80px; } .changeworld-icon{ width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 3px #7f3779 solid; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -34px; top: -34px; } .changeworld-iconback{ width:110px; height: 110px; background: #FF6FF2; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -36px; top: -36px; } .changeworld-bar1{ width: 430px; height: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top:10px; left:7px; } .changeworld-bar2{ width: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top: 8px; left: 10px; bottom: 10px; } .changeworld-post{ color: #4F4F4F; font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; } .changeworld-post b{ color: #FF6FF2;} .changeworld-post i{ color: #7f3779;} .changeworld-tags{ font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; color: #FF6FF2; position:absolute; left: 100px; top: 21px; } .changeworld-lyrics{ font-family: Audiowide; color: #7f3779; font-size: 14px; text-shadow: #FF6FF2 2px 1px 0px; position: absolute; left: 70px; top:-25px; } Well if that wasn't a fucking reaction then you don't know what the fuck would be. Holding up your hands to a imaginary gun, you ponder a moment how to address this, the pinkness of your eyes showing in the dark room illuminated by the light of your computer screen. And then the information Terezi supplied you not long before going back into the veil to find the others coming back and you snap your fingers.TG: true you might not recognize meTG: not like thisTG:im the post scratch version of rose lalondes motherTG: the equivalent to a lusus like you trolls call it?TG: kanaya explained it to me once, it didnt make much senseTG: my name is roxyTG: and to put it short, the kids you knew scratched their session creating a time paradoxTG: from what i know you were close to a time player right?TG u should have a sense around paradoxesHere's hoping he listens to you and your shitty ass explanation. You're willing to go into more detail once he listens fully. She’s a bombshell blonde, wired up to detonate! @SOLLUX CAPTOR
HOMESTUCK
TROLL
TECH SUPPORT & HACKER
LITTLE ONE (he/she)
HE/HIS
be careful making stupid
wishes in the fuckpod
dark
> Your fingers tap on the edge of your keyboard with a frown settled on your lips. You do understand what she's saying. Sort of. You wait until she's done typing until you respond, making sure you've gotten everything.

TA: ii'm goiing two be hone2t, ii don't remember whiich human wa2 lalonde.
TA: ii never talked two any of the human2.
TA: ii do know about the 2cratch though 2o ii thiink ii know what you're talkiing about.
TA: diidn't get two 2ee the effect2 of iit though.
TA: yeah my moiiraiil wa2 a tiime player, AA.
TA: but why would that mean ii have anythiing two do wiith tiime paradoxe2?
TA: 2he diied.
TA: robo-2ploded.
TA: and ii'd rather not get iintwo 2ome per2onal problem2 wiith a 2tranger.

You rub your face. God you miss Aradia. Even as a robot.

.changeworld-body{ width: 355px; min-height: 150px; background: #FCFCFC; border: 1px #7f3779 solid; position: relative; top: 50px; padding-top: 70px; padding-left: 70px; padding-right: 25px; margin-bottom:80px; } .changeworld-icon{ width: 100px; height: 100px; border: 3px #7f3779 solid; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -34px; top: -34px; } .changeworld-iconback{ width:110px; height: 110px; background: #FF6FF2; border-radius: 100px; position: absolute; left: -36px; top: -36px; } .changeworld-bar1{ width: 430px; height: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top:10px; left:7px; } .changeworld-bar2{ width: 35px; background: #7f3779; border: 1px #FF6FF2 solid; position: absolute; top: 8px; left: 10px; bottom: 10px; } .changeworld-post{ color: #4F4F4F; font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; } .changeworld-post b{ color: #FF6FF2;} .changeworld-post i{ color: #7f3779;} .changeworld-tags{ font-family: Electrolize; font-size: 12px; color: #FF6FF2; position:absolute; left: 100px; top: 21px; } .changeworld-lyrics{ font-family: Audiowide; color: #7f3779; font-size: 14px; text-shadow: #FF6FF2 2px 1px 0px; position: absolute; left: 70px; top:-25px; } A snort escaped her lips as she shook her head. He wasn't too wrong on that one, but it wasn't the fact he was someone the others new. It was more so she met someone that matched her levels when it came to hacking.TG: alright ya got a point thereTG: i aint here to share stories tbhTG: i just like the fact i found someone else that knows the same type of coding i doTG: does that make any sense?TG: i rlly hope it does because ya know...TG: we could honestly make some p sweet shit happen.It was now only a matter of time before he took the bait. Roxy decides its time to go get a drink and see what comes out of this. Nudging the cat sprawled on her lap, the blonde is once again on her feet, looking for something to drink. She’s a bombshell blonde, wired up to detonate! @SOLLUX CAPTOR
HOMESTUCK
TROLL
TECH SUPPORT & HACKER
LITTLE ONE (he/she)
HE/HIS
be careful making stupid
wishes in the fuckpod
dark
> Your eyebrows knit together as you stare at the screen. While it was interesting surely that there was someone who could code in ~ATH the way you could, still...

TA: hacker2 typiically work alone, 2orry.

You frown at the screen after you hit the enter key, holding the spacebar to make it seem as if you're still typing more while you think. This could be an opportunity to find out what happened to your friends. Even if the chance is minute, it's something you can hang on to. You tap a few keys, selecting all those spaces you input and deleting them.

TA: ...2ay ii agreed.
TA: what diid you have iin miind?

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
READ THE CBOX RULES. KEEP IT PG-13.