G O S S A M E R .
MEMBERS
CHATBOX
TAGBOX
SEARCH
WELCOME TO OUR MULTIVERSE.
You've slipped through the ephemeral veil of gossamer that separates your own world from ours. It is a train which mysteriously brought you here. These trains also serve as our lifeblood by interconnecting our six dimensions.

Hialao is the nucleus, a modern, sunny and hospitable seaside realm; Wildewall is steeped in tradition, good for those with archaic roots and a taste for wilderness; Elestis is the fantasy land of ever-tumbling magic and whimsical imagination; Parse whirs like the massive digital machine that it is, advanced and technological.

Barrows is the breeding ground of chaos, with refrains of grunge and anachronistic crime; Tethya is the small but glorious underwater world reminiscent of Victorian times; and those who don't feel at home in any of these places, or simply like to wander, are known as Drifters.

We're a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 and a half years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS!

THE TAGBOX.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Thorns of a Rose, Ruby Rose / RWBY
As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books. Someone who fought for what was right and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!
RWBY
Human
Vigilante
Sky (He/Him)
She/Her
Ruby Rose
15 Vigilante/Huntress
Energetic Reckless Protective Fast
i will save YOU
friends Ruby is always looking to make friends with anyone and everyone. Her energetic nature and somewhat immature actions can be a turnoff to some people, okay maybe a lot of people. Especially if those people are the kind to be more worried about being proper than keeping things fun. Once you are her friend though, she will do everything in her power to ensure that you are not injured, especially after what had happened.

enemies Enemies are something Ruby doesn't come across often, but when she does it's normally because she wants to stop their plans. She's always trying to do the right thing, which can rub a lot of crooks the wrong way, especially with how persistent she is.

lovers Lovers? Ruby is a bit innocent and has no interest in the area of love. She's too focused on becoming the best Hunter she can be. Unless you include the love she has for her teammates it's gonna be hard to come across.

BRY of W&&R, OOC, and CTTW
Hey, little Rose. *ruffles hair affectionately*

So, obviously these two need to meet. Maybe he and Ruby run into each other in Elestis, both going to take the same monster-hunting job or something? Qrow can mutter something half-hearted about it being dangerous before telling her to hurry up and come along so that he can see what she can do with Crescent Rose after her first year at Beacon and monster hunting and adorable Ruby and Qrow actually being sober for once because he can't drink in front of Ruby and there are so many things I want to have happen.
As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books. Someone who fought for what was right and protected people who couldn't protect themselves!
RWBY
Human
Vigilante
Sky (He/Him)
She/Her
OMGSOBERQROWTHEWORLDISENDING

Well of course they have to meet, I mean we need at least one time where she glomps his arm and asks him if he missed her. Monster hunting definitely sounds like a job she'd pick up too, protecting people is her thing after all. And I guess he hasn't actually seen her use the scythe, which I didn't realize until recently. He was always busy with other stuff. But I mean, she's a Silver-Eyed warrior, that means something, right? She has plenty to prove now that she knows that she's apparently destined to be a legendary warrior ;D
Well...not every story has a neat and tidy ending
rwby
human
scholar
Rally (she/her)
she/her

@RUBY ROSE

“I hate this game of emotions we play.”

Hi I’m Rally, and I am a White Rose fan(atic). However, since you don’t wanna do romance with Ruby, that’s okay too ^-^. The way I see it, Weiss spent a lot of her life with people who meant more than they said, always postering and trying to one up everyone else in the room. Suck up to people above you, undercut your equals and squish those beneath you. So Ruby (and also Yang) is very odd to her because she doesn’t do that. So sometimes Weiss will try to figure out what Ruby is really saying even though what Ruby is really saying is exactly what she just said xD Even if not future wuv luvs, it’s still pretty safe to say Ruby is Weiss’s best friend.

I chose for Weiss to be a road scholar. She still carries Myrtenaster, loaded full of Dust and ready to go, but she lost a bit of resolve when it comes to taking up arms for reasons other than protecting her immediate area. The two of them could meet back up with Weiss being in a sticky situation with some brutish brutes or Ruby could just pounce on her coming down the street. Or they could both be after the same last bus seat. Many options c:

RWBY
Human
Vigilante
Sky (He/Him)
She/Her
Now that I've had a chance to reply... @WEISS SCHNEE I never said romance wasn't in the picture, just that I'm playing her as she is, innocent. The romance scene is still open, it'll just be a bit iffy at first. I mean, she's gotta stay innocence for a little bit. I'm a White Rose shipper as well after all >.>

As far as the first thread.... Would Weiss really need to be saved? I mean, she did do her first summon. Maybe the two could run into each other at a train station? Unless you would prefer a dramatic meeting where Ruby helps Weiss fend off evil.
rwby
human
scholar
Rally (she/her)
she/her

@RUBY ROSE

“I hate this game of emotions we play.”

haha gotcha, I just recalled when we spoke about it I had brought it up and I didn't want to pin you into anything :3 Slow and shaky wins the race

Wasn't so much about being saved as being helped (though with Goss allowing for basically any type of threat to occur, there absolutely can be things of power tiers above theirs ;D), but yeah, they could totally meet at a train station. Certainly enough to do just based on that! :) I'm down for that

RWBY
Human
Vigilante
Sky (He/Him)
She/Her
I AM FREE FROM THE FAMILY

ahem... Would you like to start or shall I? Figured asking is always a good thing to do :3
rwby
human
scholar
Rally (she/her)
she/her
Yay~

If you'd be willing to, that'd be awesome :'D

I can though, if not!
RWBY
Human
Vigilante
Sky (He/Him)
She/Her
I can start, got a specific location in mind? :3
rwby
human
scholar
Rally (she/her)
she/her
UH I'm good either way, I haven't threaded in Barrows for generations, so we could go with that xD
RWBY
Human
Vigilante
Sky (He/Him)
She/Her
It's kinda meh buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut HERE! Figured I'd give Weiss a chance to get the jump on Ruby for a change ;3
“I've always been nocturnal, so keeping watch wasn't hard for me. But I'm SO disappointed! These ghosts have the worst taste in treasure!”
Fire Emblem: Fates
wolfskin
night guardian
Rally (she/her)
she/her
@RUBY ROSE

So my basis for this was real strong. They both dress like Red Riding Hood.

Velouria has some visual similarities to Faunus, although more like a Grimm in her other form. She also has low scale fire powers, so if she were a cat person instead of a wolf person, she could be Blake and Yang's child :P

She doesn't have a huge fondness for humans that aren't her mum/mum's tribespeople at default, but she's not super against them. Probably to the extent Ruby could already have an idea of from her own adventures back home. Except Velouria is cool with eating humans who aren't friends.

Let's do some fairy tale inspired cool stuff =v=
RWBY
Human
Vigilante
Sky (He/Him)
She/Her
@VELOURIA

omg Rally dun steal all the Ruby love

Seeing as I know very little about the character in question.... it'd be an interesting situation from both my perspective and the character perspective. Iunno how we'd start it all though, not sure how likely Ruby is to visit Elestis. I mean, her scythe would stand out a lot against the high fantasy setting... Then again I'm probably just overthinking things.

I suck at these things ;-;
There's a point where it tips / there's a point where it breaks / there's a point where it bends / and a point we just can't take anymore
rwby
human
kickboxer
park (he/ him)
she / her
@RUBY ROSE

The sistas need some family time together and I'm up for anything really. They can hunt monsters, chill at home, have a pillow fight to ease the recent tensions, things things cute thread things. I don't have anything concrete to throw off you yet, but I'm open to ideas!

Regardless, they need to thread asap!

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
READ THE CBOX RULES. KEEP IT PG-13.