welcome to goss!
Countless intangible veils separate all universes from each other - and from ours. The fabric of space and time is at its faintest, like gossamer, at these proximate points we share with all other realities. Interdimensional castaways are drawn to safety and arrive on a train in our core world, Hialao. The train system also serves as our lifeblood by connecting five other worlds to Hialao.

With the dimensional displacements not yet showing signs of slowing, and research forever futile on how to leave (besides those who simply vanish, falling back through the invisible curtain), it's impossible to say who might arrive and how they might shape this fragile series of lands, eras and cultures. Good luck out there.

Our application template was made by Juliannacodes exclusively for Gossamer. Thanks to kismet for the sidebar cookie script. Icons courtesy of Ionicons. Banner art by Pixiv user ID #122500. Free pixel icon resources sourced from various places such as pvstels, 7soul1, The Infamous Bon Bon, neonvamp, and more.

Site premise was formed by the original staff of Gossamer - Alida, Prince, Rebecca, Morgan, and Tera, who created the dimensions of Elestis, Hialao, Parse, Barrows, and Wildewall, respectively. Additionally, Tethya was the result of a site event and was created by a former member, Velvet.

Gossamer's genre-based multi-world concept must not be duplicated or mirrored elsewhere without express permission from the current owner and staff. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. DO NOT RIP, INSPIRE, RECREATE, OR STEAL ANY PART OF THIS SITE.

GOSSAMER
PANFANDOM ANIMATION & ILLUSTRATION . JCINK PREMIUM . 3 YEARS OLD
REGISTER IN ALL CAPS!

Add Reply
New Poll

We were ๐Ÿ…‘๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ก๐Ÿ… to make history!!, Yuri!!! on ICE wanted ad
I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul? I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home and I said 'I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead.' This is the road to ruin and we're starting at the end
Yuri!!! on Ice
Human
Athlete, Fireman & DJ on the weekends.
Maddox (He/Him)
He/Him

SHALL WE SKATE?

This is Phichit. he is my favourite YOI Character He is a complete bae. Sweet handsome Thai Princeling with his selfie obsession (and wow his selfies are amazing) and his pet hamsters and his love of terrible skating movies with card games included. He is a skilled skater and a great friend, BFFS with Katsuki Yuuri, and is totally supportive of him. He is utterly great and perfect and handsome af look at him.
Phichit Chulanont
OPEN

IT'S JJ STYLE!!!

The self proclaimed king of the ice, JJ is a loud, happy, proud man. Though annoying at times by those who cannot handle his sparkling personality, he is truly compassionate about his craft and giving back to the skate community and needy foundations. HE'S GREAT!

THE AMAZING KEII HAS LAID CLAIM TO THE KING OF SKATING, SORRY FOLKS! PLEASE MOVE ON TO OUR OTHER CHOICES, ALL THE LOVELIES AWAIT!
Jean-Jacques Leroy
TAKEN by KEI <3 Queen of the King.

SEX BOMB ALERT

Serious NSFW character, if that is your cuppa tea. Chris is a man from Switzerland that is literally the embodiment of EROS. He is a being the is so sexually driven in his routines that it's borderline ban-able content. But don't like the sexual themes scare you, Chris is a sweetheart to his core, and a great, supportive friend (and very much and enabler). If you like strip teases, champagne and a great body on a bombshell blonde, Chris is for you. Consider him, okay?

Christophe Giacometti
OPEN

CUTIE HELP

Info soon!

Leo de la Iglesia
OPEN
ANOTHER CUTIE AHHH MAKE THEM!!!

Info soon!

Guang Hong Ji
OPEN
Hi! So you like the Skating Anime? Me too! Here is a wanted ad. Now, there are more than just these beans you can make!. These are just 5 that are popular/I would love to see! (currently under construction, sorry)

CURRENTLY TAKEN:

KATSUKI YURRI by Second
VIKTOR NIKIFOROV by Leto
YURI PLISETSKY by Neko
OTABEK ALTIN by Maddox (me)
LEE SEUNG GIL by Maddox (me)
JEAN-JACQUES LEROY by Keii

CURRENTLY RESERVED

YURI!!! on ICE Wanted Ad
Just 5 ice skaters of many you could make!

๋„ ๋ง˜๋Œ€๋กœ ๊ฐ€์ง€๊ณ  ๋†€์•„ ๋‚ด ์†์—์„œ ๋ง˜๊ป ๋†€์•„ ๋„๋ง๊ฐ€์ง€๋งˆ ๋„Œ ์˜์›ํžˆ ๋งด๋Œ์•„ You can call me monster.
Yuri!!! on Ice
Human
Athlete / Cafรฉ Worker
MADDOX (He/Him)
He/Him
Casual bumps to say the Korean is here and to move this up. It's been about a month, right?
I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul? I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home and I said 'I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead.' This is the road to ruin and we're starting at the end
Yuri!!! on Ice
Human
Athlete, Fireman & DJ on the weekends.
Maddox (He/Him)
He/Him
user posted image
STILL LOOKING FOR A PHICHIT!
My Seung Gil, JJ and I am 100% sure our Yuri would be so thrilled to have a Phichit!
Thank you for looking <3
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll