G O S S A M E R .
MEMBERS
CHATBOX
TAGBOX
SEARCH
WELCOME TO OUR MULTIVERSE.
You've slipped through the ephemeral veil of gossamer that separates your own world from ours. It is a train which mysteriously brought you here. These trains also serve as our lifeblood by interconnecting our six dimensions.

Hialao is the nucleus, a modern, sunny and hospitable seaside realm; Wildewall is steeped in tradition, good for those with archaic roots and a taste for wilderness; Elestis is the fantasy land of ever-tumbling magic and whimsical imagination; Parse whirs like the massive digital machine that it is, advanced and technological.

Barrows is the breeding ground of chaos, with refrains of grunge and anachronistic crime; Tethya is the small but glorious underwater world reminiscent of Victorian times; and those who don't feel at home in any of these places, or simply like to wander, are known as Drifters.

We're a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 and a half years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS!

THE TAGBOX.

Add Reply

Two Halves of..... a Whole? A Fifth?, Roxas / Lynn
YOU GIVE ME LOVE, YOU GIVE ME LIGHT. YOU GIVE EVERYTHING TO HOPE THERE IS YEAH I'VE OPENED UP MY EYES I'M FOLLOWING. THREE STEPS FIGHT AND HONEST FIGHT. TWO HEARTS THEY CAN START A FIRE
Kingdom Hearts
Human
Adventurer
Ori (she/her)
he/him

Tethya seemed really cool, even while it was being explained on the train. Maybe it might have been an extension of Atlantica! He might be able to meet Ariel! When Sora stepped off the train and into the underwater world he was quite literally bouncing off the walls. Running over to every little thing like a child in a candy shop. There was just so much that looked so cool! He had to see it all!

When he finally noticed that he was actually UNDERWATER IN GLASS DOMES Sora ran over to the closest observation deck and pressed his face right up against the glass. Outside was just... beautiful was the only word he could think of! There were fish everywhere and all the bubbles with the light reflecting off the water just right. It was amazing!

"Wooow!" He said, possibly louder than was initially intended or accepted by the people standing nearby. So the brunette grinned and rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry Ehehehe."

Finally deciding that it was possibly dangerous for him to stay by the glass without causing a disturbance, Sora began to walk around the general area. Loads of the residents seemed used to living under the water so it must've been something that you got used to (although he doubted that he ever would). It really did remind him of Atlantica... which made the brunette wonder if Goofy, Donald, even Ariel would be around there somewhere. It was really weird to show up somewhere without his two friends since they were usually together in the Gummy Ship.

Sora's face creased as he began to wonder what must've gone wrong while they were traveling... sleeping? Yeah he remembered sleeping but since he turned up here they must've been traveling. Maybe he had fallen asleep on the ship again. It really wouldn't be the first time.

After taking a good look around, he shrugged and simply assumed that his two friends would find him eventually. It was just a matter of time since they always did manage to find him so he decided to take a better look around at a running pace, unfortunately running into someone very early on.

"OW!" he said, landing straight on his behind. "Sorry! Guess I should watch where I'm going huh?"

@ROXAS
Let's get this ball rolling. Hope it's long enough!
KINGDOM HEARTS
NOBODY
VIGILANTE
LYNN (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
He'd never been to an underwater city. He'd had memories of Sora going around the underwater world of Atlantica, but from what he'd seen from the mind of his Other, this was different in comparison. Here he wasn't turning into a merman (a dolphin man?) he was able to walk around in domed areas and look out into the ocean. It was beautiful and made him smile slightly, though he still wondered where the smile had come from.

He'd come to this place on a whim. There hadn't been any vigilante work for the moment and he had the opportunity to just relax and do something he wanted to do for a change. He'd finally changed out of his Organization XIII cloak and was wearing something similar to what he'd worn when he first appeared in Twilight Town. He couldn't use a Dark Corridor successfully so there was truly no reason for him to continue to wear the cloak. It was the failure with the corridor when he realized that his Dark Corridor wouldn't take him anywhere in these new worlds, he realized that something just wasn't right about this place. It was obvious that he and all the visitors that had come to this place over time were stuck in this odd new place.

He'd met someone who was oddly familiar, though he still couldn't quite place his finger on why. Something in him had recognized her and called her Aqua. He still wasn't quite sure where the name had come from, but something in him had accepted this familiarity without much question. He should have been angry that someone had mistaken him for someone else; again, but that time had been different and left him thinking and wondering.

As he looked around at the different passersby Roxas smiled a bit. They all seemed happy enough. They didn't look to be the annoyed people that had been dragged here from their own worlds. Sometimes he thought that it would be nice to not have to worry about things like returning to where they came from.

A bit of commotion and annoyed grumbles had Roxas looking around again. From what he could hear, someone was running into passersby without meaning to, and said passersby were not happy with this going on. He was able to more or less ignore this for the moment until the commotion ran into him next.

The running pace he hadn't expected and he fell just like Sora when contact was made, falling back on his behind. He closed one eye in slight pain though it was more of surprise at being knocked over. "Ow...Maybe looking where you're going would be...nice?" As he said his last statement he looked at his assailant only to trail off as he saw that it was his Other. "Sora?"

YOU GIVE ME LOVE, YOU GIVE ME LIGHT. YOU GIVE EVERYTHING TO HOPE THERE IS YEAH I'VE OPENED UP MY EYES I'M FOLLOWING. THREE STEPS FIGHT AND HONEST FIGHT. TWO HEARTS THEY CAN START A FIRE
Kingdom Hearts
Human
Adventurer
Ori (she/her)
he/him

He winced as the brunette began to lift himself off the ground. The landing had been a lot rougher than Sora had been expecting and even though he'd taken harder hits, falling over still left a mark. Usually Donald would be there to heal him (well most of the time anyway when he hadn't run off already) so just taking hits was pretty hard on him.

But after getting up, Sora looked down at the person he'd run into just to make sure they were OK. It wasn't like he'd run into the guy on purpose and he was starting to think that maybe he should slow down on the excitement. Just to make sure no one got hurt because of him.

Looking at the blonde boy in front of him, he felt a weird tug in his chest. Something about the kid - who looked about his age - was weirdly familiar. Almost like looking into a weird mirror. Sora had definitely seen him somewhere before but he couldn't put his finger on it...

Especially when the guy knew his name.

"Sorry? Have we met before?" he asked, blinking and tilting his head. "I meet a lot of people but I usually remember everyone and... I dunno. I don't think we've met before?"

Was he rambling on a little? It happened sometimes but not on a regular basis especially since the people he hung out with were there to reel him in. But not this time. Yet something about this kid... it was really weird. Sora had definitely seen his face somewhere before.

Ignoring the weirdness inside him, the brunette held out a hand to help the person up. It was rude to just leave him there and not at least offer some kind of help.

"I'm Sora... but you already know that huh?"

@ROXAS
ugh pls enlighten the child
KINGDOM HEARTS
NOBODY
VIGILANTE
LYNN (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
Roxas frowned at the last comment. Was it possible Sora had never learned of him? He couldn't ask the others if they retained their memories if they ever returned as their Others as they'd all been killed, or at least most of them had by the time he'd reached this new place.

Getting lost in his thoguhts had him remaining on the ground for a few more moments, drawing a few odd looks from passersby, but after another moment he got back to his feet and looked Sora over for a moment.

His Other looked just as he saw him before disappearing into this new place. Of course at that time he'd been sleeping and blissfully unaware of what had happened to Roxas both inside and out of the Organization. Sometimes he envied Sora that. Sora seemed to have things easier in life, not to mention he also had a heart and friends that weren't also his coworkers that were trying to make him gather hearts.

Well, he could say that Axel as different than the others. More like what he thought a good friend should be. It was difficult to determine just what that meant sometimes, though. Good friends sounded like something a person with a heart would have and he was still trying to figure out what that felt like.

Of course, it was getting to the point that he was staring at Sora a bit so it would probably be better for him to ask something rather than just stare. "So you don't know who I am yet..." Roxas said, finally voicing his thoughts. "Sora, what do you know of Nobodies."

He was testing the waters of course but this way it could lead up to Sora learning a thing or two about him. Maybe Sora learned something from Naminé while he was asleep? Naminé did say she was rewriting his Other's memories. Maybe she taught him a thing or two about what had gone on.

Maybe.

Kingdom Hearts
Human
Adventurer
Ori (she/her)
he/him
TABLE CODED FOR ORI @ GOSS
BY LAVENDER @ GOSS
SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT
IT'S HARD TO LET IT GO

YOU'RE GIVING ME TOO MANY THINGS
LATELY, YOU'RE ALL I NEED
YOU SMILED AT ME AND SAID,
"NO, I DON'T THINK LIFE IS QUITE THAT SIMPLE"

HOLD ME, WHATEVER LIES BEYOND THIS MORNING IS A LITTLE LATER ON
REGARDLESS THE WARNINGS, THE FUTURE DOESN'T SCARE ME AT ALL
NOTHING'S LIKE BEFORE
So it seemed like whomever this was knew exactly who he was even if he couldn't remember seeing him before. Yet there was something inside him that seemed comfortable being around this guy. There wasn't a safety problem since Sora was happy to go and introduce himself to whomever he pleased but this was more... familiarity. Like he was supposed to know who this was but there was a barrier stopping him from actually remembering.

When the blonde got up off the ground, the brunette jumped slightly without meaning to. Sure people were beginning to stare since it'd been a little while since they'd knocked each other to the ground but that wasn't exactly a reason to be nervous. It was more likely that he'd just been absorbed into his own thoughts which did tend to happen from time to time.

This person had been staring at him for a little while which made Sora shift a little uneasily. Being stared at wasn't unusual - especially since coming to this world where everything was different - but this was like someone he knew was staring. It was just uncomfortable.

"Did you say something? Did you say something?" he asked tilting his head. "What are Nobodies anyway? Some kind of new Heartless? They haven't come to this world yet right?"

Nobodies... that rang a bell. He'd heard it somewhere before but couldn't put his finger on where. Some kind of castle? That sounded about right anyway. Castle Obliterate or something like that? Not that it really mattered since it was in the past anyway. Even if there was a bit of a gap in his memories where Sora got the feeling the answers were.

But looking closer at the person in front of him... a name was beginning to fly in his head. The brunette wasn't sure where it came from of why he suddenly thought of it. Actually it just kinda slipper out of his mouth in the first place.

"Roxas...?"

@ROXAS
KINGDOM HEARTS
NOBODY
VIGILANTE
LYNN (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
A Heartless.

I mean he's not entirely wrong. Roxas thought with a wry smile

Though it wasn't what they classified themselves as, technically Nobodies were a form of Heartless. After all, Roxas he been born when Sora was turned into a Heartless.

Despite his thoughts, Roxas shook his head at his other and said, "Not a Heartless, no. We don't have hearts, but we're not the Heartless" He put a subtle bit of emphasis on the "we" but it wasn't something most would catch.

"As to Heartless being here, I haven't seen any." There was that odd scarlet haired man that gave off such an odd vibe, but he didn't seem like he was either one of the Heartless or even one of the Nobodies. Roxas could sense the darkness within the man that was Ardyn and apparently the other could sense it within him. He still wasn't sure what to think of the man and he would reserve judgement for the moment.

After a short moment of silence, Roxas said, "Maybe this world doesn't have a keyhole."

He personally had never seen any worlds' keyholes, but that didn't mean he didn't know the theory. Over time he'd seen flashes of Sora's life and had seen how his other would seal the Keyholes from the different worlds. He hoped this place didn't have a keyhole. It was interesting enough here not to have to deal with Heartless.

He wasn't prepared for Sora's utterance of his name, and he gave his other an odd look for a moment before he asked, "How much do you remember?" The question showed his surprise as in his mind Sora wasn't supposed to be awake as he was the rest of his Other's memories, he wasn't complaining though as it meant he got to stay his own self. He could stick his tongue out at the Nobodies who told him he'd have to rejoin with Sora in the end.

If...he was so inclined to do such things. It just seemed a bit too childish.

Kingdom Hearts
Human
Adventurer
Ori (she/her)
he/him
TABLE CODED FOR ORI @ GOSS
BY LAVENDER @ GOSS
SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL TONIGHT
IT'S HARD TO LET IT GO

YOU'RE GIVING ME TOO MANY THINGS
LATELY, YOU'RE ALL I NEED
YOU SMILED AT ME AND SAID,
"NO, I DON'T THINK LIFE IS QUITE THAT SIMPLE"

HOLD ME, WHATEVER LIES BEYOND THIS MORNING IS A LITTLE LATER ON
REGARDLESS THE WARNINGS, THE FUTURE DOESN'T SCARE ME AT ALL
NOTHING'S LIKE BEFORE
Weird. This guy - Roxas - definitely knew something that he didn't. Maybe he'd forgotten about something really important? It wouldn't be the first time as annoying as it was. Like that Castle place. At least Sora was pretty sure he'd been to a Castle. But that could be referring to Hollow Bastion so how knew? There were loads of Castles around anyway.

So he didn't have a heart, but wasn't a heartless? How did that even work? The one thing he definitely knew for sure was that the defining feature of a Heartless was... well no heart. But he'd come back from being a Heartless. Was it possible that he was a Nobody?! That would be so weird! It definitely wasn't possible though. Sora was almost 100% sure Heartless couldn't wield keyblades. Almost.

"I think I get what you're saying. You're like... a Heartless in a human body? Kinda?" The brunette scratched the back of his head. "You don't seem like the kind of guy who doesn't have a heart though. I mean Heartless don't really have personalities and I'm pretty sure you do."

So weird.

OK. The Heartless definitely weren't around so it wasn't just his brain playing tricks again. But he had sealed the Door to Darkness before the worlds returned so maybe this was one world that never got corrupted? But the theory Roxas put forward could be the right one... but a world without a keyhole? After everything that had happened to him, Sora seriously doubted that. He'd gone everywhere to seal the keyholes so maybe the reason this world didn't have any Heartless....

"Maybe the keyhole's locked? I mean it's really unlikely but it could be possible that it was never unlocked in the first place?"

Now the theories were getting crazy. There might be no Heartless right now, but who's to say that they won't suddenly show up and start taking more hearts? Kingdom Hearts was - like - the root of the Worlds or something like that. Actually, Sora wasn't entirely sure. Kingdom Hearts was the 'origin' of Light and Darkness.... at least that was the gist he got from that speech Ansem gave. Who knew what it actually was.

"Well I remember everything that's happened to me so far. Grew up on Destiny Island," Each time he uttered a memory, he would count them on his fingers. "Got thrown out of that world by the Darkness, Riku disappeared, Kairi was kidnapped, met Donald and Goofy at Traverse Town, traveled the worlds with them, beat Maleficent and Ansem, saved Riku and Kairi, Sealed the Door of Darkness with Riku and King Micky then watched the Worlds rebuild themselves. Problem is... well there's this section that I don't remember. Something about a Castle? I dunno. You seem to know a lot about me so maybe you know something?"

Who knew? Maybe 'Roxas' had all the answers that he was currently looking for!

@ROXAS

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

SKINNED BY Vanessa of SHINE AND CAUTION
READ THE CBOX RULES. KEEP IT PG-13.