http://i.imgur.com/14BWPig.png
Welcome, Guest! Please login or register!
Hello, and welcome to GOSSAMER! If you're reading this, you either haven't logged in, or you haven't joined our game! Interested? Take a look around, read our information, and consider registering. We've been around a long time and will continue to be; we're here for you.

Gossamer is a panfandom roleplay forum for animated and illustrated media: this includes anime, manga, Western animation and comics, video games, visual novels, and more. We are hosted on Jcink Premium and are over 3 years old. Please register in ALL CAPITALS.

Add Reply
New Poll

BASKET EXCHANGE INSTRUCTIONS, please read!
DAE
 Posted: Feb 13 2017, 07:49 AM
DAE
Application
Plotter
Wanted
Development
Awards
975 Post(s)
staff
OTOME NORMAL END
DAEMON
TWENTY-THREE
N/A
SITE ADMIN
hello old lovers of mine; my little boy wishes of fortune's kisses, now dreams cast aside. in the fading light, your crown of thorns becomes a halo of branching horns. and yet so beautiful. i know you'll be holding court with jackdaws, crying when nobody ever sees your tears.
as written by DAE
HE, THEY

instructions
  • Staff have posted up the basket contents prompt made by the basket maker in a separate thread. The links - and designated participants - for each of these threads is listed below.

• Threads may take place in any location in the multiverse you wish -- but it is a location that would have been agreed on or predetermined as a meeting place for each exchange pairing. Each basket recipient is obliged to accept the contents of the basket and spend some time with their basket maker. Even if they don't enjoy it, or throw away the gifts later, or do what they want during the 'date', they can't bail on it! Be creative with what your character has been given and try not to take their randomised partner at face value.

• You don't have to go into it blind if you don't want to; you are most welcome to contact your RP partner over PM or messenger to discuss the direction the interaction will go in! Whatever you like. <3

• Try to keep posts shorter and more frequent if participating in rapid fire threads (~150-200 words, try to reply within 3-4 days each time). However, this is up to you and your partner!

• If you did not sign up for thread roulette, you're still welcome to participate and place a thread of your own in here! The event itself isn't thread-roulette exclusive, so if you had any other plans, feel free to proceed with them!

• Everyone who participates in the event - including non-roulette threads - will be able to claim a special award which will be added to our awards list later on.

• And last but not least, don't forget to have fun!!! It's what this event is here for! Enjoy this little season of love while it lasts~

^
DAE
 Posted: Feb 13 2017, 08:47 AM
DAE
Application
Plotter
Wanted
Development
Awards
975 Post(s)
staff
OTOME NORMAL END
DAEMON
TWENTY-THREE
N/A
SITE ADMIN
hello old lovers of mine; my little boy wishes of fortune's kisses, now dreams cast aside. in the fading light, your crown of thorns becomes a halo of branching horns. and yet so beautiful. i know you'll be holding court with jackdaws, crying when nobody ever sees your tears.
as written by DAE
HE, THEY

^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Options
Add Reply
New Poll