welcome to goss!
Countless intangible veils separate all universes from each other - and from ours. The fabric of space and time is at its faintest, like gossamer, at these proximate points we share with all other realities. Interdimensional castaways are drawn to safety and arrive on a train in our core world, Hialao. The train system also serves as our lifeblood by connecting five other worlds to Hialao.

With the dimensional displacements not yet showing signs of slowing, and research forever futile on how to leave (besides those who simply vanish, falling back through the invisible curtain), it's impossible to say who might arrive and how they might shape this fragile series of lands, eras and cultures. Good luck out there.

Our application template was made by Juliannacodes exclusively for Gossamer. Thanks to kismet for the sidebar cookie script. Icons courtesy of Ionicons. Banner art by Pixiv user ID #122500. Free pixel icon resources sourced from various places such as pvstels, 7soul1, The Infamous Bon Bon, neonvamp, and more.

Site premise was formed by the original staff of Gossamer - Alida, Prince, Rebecca, Morgan, and Tera, who created the dimensions of Elestis, Hialao, Parse, Barrows, and Wildewall, respectively. Additionally, Tethya was the result of a site event and was created by a former member, Velvet.

Gossamer's genre-based multi-world concept must not be duplicated or mirrored elsewhere without express permission from the current owner and staff. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. DO NOT RIP, INSPIRE, RECREATE, OR STEAL ANY PART OF THIS SITE.

GOSSAMER
PANFANDOM ANIMATION & ILLUSTRATION . JCINK PREMIUM . 4 YEARS OLD
KEEP IT CLASSY, FOLKS!

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I. OPEN THREADS
DAE
LIFE AS WE KNOW WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT HAD OUR PATHS CONTINUED THE SAME. THE ROAD IS OPEN; WE FIND OUR WAY THROUGH TIES WHERE BROKEN. TO MOVE ALONG FROM WHERE WE'D BEEN, I'LL SING THIS SONG FOR YOU AGAIN. I'M LOOKING UP AROUND THE BEND; WE'RE SO MUCH STRONGER THAN BEFORE, OUR FRAYING EDGES ON THE MEND.
GOSSAMER STAFF
GOSS DAD
CHUUYA'S #1 FAN
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
OPEN THREADS
Have an open thread that has no replies in it yet? Great! Feel free to post a link below (with an optional description if you want to give a quick summary for those that would want to reply) and wait for someone to reply to it! There’s no form or anything like that, just post the link below. Every so often we will comb through the open threads and delete those that have replies in them. Have fun!
i got the eye of the tiger a fighter dancing through the fire cause i am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar. . . i went from zero to my own hero
mass effect
human
teacher
hippo (she/her/hers)
she/her/hers
Fairy Tale Life

Jack is living a very happy existence in this AU with her lover, it could be you

once you go black you never go back i'm a black sheep
dragon age: inquisition
elf
thief
Hippo (she/her/hers)
she/her/hers
[M]The Girl of Your Dreams

Sera is dreamwalking in the Fade (Dragon Age Universe, knowledge of lore not necessary) and sneaks up on your horny female character. Will include smut. Has to be female but genderbending is allowed.
You don't set your own limits. Even after I lose all my powers, and get mocked by everyone, or look ridiculous, I'm not going to let that stop me. I'm going to stay a hero to the very end. I'm not going to give up.
Tiger & Bunny
NEXT
Superhero
Carma (Blarg)
He/Him
Noir Nights

Noir AU! Open to 1 or 2 (but if it's 2 the posting order wouldn't be standard; see the post for more details). Character 1 is Detective Kaburagi's old flame, who left him because of his obsession with his work and inability to move on from the past. But now life has brought them together again; Character 1 shows up at his doorstep troubled, and what's a bitter gentleman to do but let them in? There's a case here to be solved and he'll be damned if he lets it go by like he let his first love die.

The crime can be anything, the crook just has to have left behind their signature mark - the king of hearts. Surprise surprise, it's the same person who murdered DetectiveTetsu's wife; he has all the more reason to solve this case and put that guilt behind him, and maybe finally these two can move forward. As friends, enemies, or a rekindled flame? Who knows where this will go.

Character must be an acceptably-aged adult, no younger than 26 please! You may age your characters up for this AU. Criminal can be of any age.

in our darkest moments, we find something
Tomb Raider (2013)
Human
Explorer
Hippo (she/her)
she/her
[M]I'm Only Human

Smut will be had, college roommate AU
at the curtains call it's the last of all when the lights fade out all of the sinners crawl so they dug your grave and the masquerade will come calling out at the mess you've made
Final Fantasy XIII
l'cie
medic
Hippo (she/her/hers)
she/her/hers
[M]Electrify Me

Electricity Elemental AU, now including extra smut
If the world chooses to become my enemy, I will fight like I always have!
Sonic the Hedgehog
Hedgehog/alien hybrid
odd jobber
Catherine (no preference)
he/him
PRIMED TO KILL

Shadow is a bounty hunter. Your character is the bounty. You determine the numerical value of the bounty and what the bounty is for. Hijinks ensue!

The emphasis is on character interaction more than it is violence/action. Action can certainly be in there and some fun can be had but the point is the potential of what can develop between Shadow and the other character in the thread during the thread, whether it's a deep hatred or some mutual understanding!

Limit to one person.
back off i'll take you on, headstrong i'll take on anyone, i know that you are wrong and this is not where you belong i won't give everything away
Dragon Age
elf
librarian
Hippo (she/her/hers)
she/her/hers
[M]Issue of Payment

Old M au that never really went anywhere, I liked the concept so I'm opening it. Fantasy setting, your character is a shopkeep that Merrill has purchased goods from before realizing she didn't have the coin to pay, and is now offering to pay in a slightly different way
I got you all figured out, you need everyone's eyes just to feel seen, behind your make up nobody knows who you even are, who do you think that you are?
UNDERTALE
ROBOT
MODEL / ENTREPRENEUR
TIGER (SHE/HER)
HE/HIM
I live for the applause

Limits: Four please

Summary:

This is a Human!AU where Mettaton has achieved his dreams of stardom and is currently touring the world with his band of which you are a part of! Whatever instrument you want to play is up to you, or if you'd like to be an additional singer, that's fine too!

Gonna be a little bit improv with their past relationship but that's half the fun! If you want to PM about it to sort something concrete out lemme know.

I posted this up before and am doing so again cause it's too cool to not, I'm gonna say this is open to about four people. Though if you can find a role in the band that's not been taken you can jump on in if there's already more than four <3
Dad used to tell me how close he was with his crew members. They were like family. Now I understand what he was talking about.
voltron: leg. def.
human
hacker
sam (she/her)
she/her
white n' nerdy

reopening this crusty old starter! pidge is shopping for some cheap-o parts when she slams into your character. phones go flying. she's sorry. who are you?

open to only one person, please~
WHEN THAT DAY COMES... I'M ALL FOR IT.
NIER: AUTOMATA
ANDROID
ODD JOBBER & BODYGUARD
MAGGIE (SHE/HER)
FEMININE
HEART IS LOW (IT'S REAL LOW)

smol 2B open that i've had mind for a while. this takes place in the apartments of THE BARROWS, however... your character doesn't need to exactly live there. they could just be visiting, or crashing into someone else's place.

2B runs a help line, that's been advertised quite frequently in this dimension. she helps primarily humans, be it doing their chores or killing shit for em'. oddly, your character invites her to their very apartment complex for her service. do they genuinely need help, or were they just bored and curious? open to a serious or unserious plot.

also. she kind of rang their doorbell constantly, because. she doesn't know how to Human. whoops.
I don't know where I'm going But I know just where I've been I've flown a million miles And I've rode so many more Everyday a castaway A vagabond battle born
mass effect
krogan
mercenary
Hippo (she/her)
he/him
[M] Supermassive Black Hole

Smutty space au with Wrex, if you've every wanted to rp sex with an alien, here's your chance xD
Be among the chosen ones.
The Last Guardian
Trico
Unemployed
Shirou (They / them)
He / him
Hiraeth

Trico has been taken prisoner by an unfamiliar population, trapped and forced to battle as an arena's beast. Your characters are also prisoners, and are pitted against Trico for a crowd's entertainment. Will your character(s) fight, or work together to escape?

Can be any time period (futuristic, medieval, etc.). Open to up to three people!
TWENTY FIVE
BLAZBLUE
ARTIFICIAL HUMAN
CRIMINAL
AZUR (HE/HIM)
HE/HIM
ordinary life

desc. : much time has been spent fighting and reflecting on the past, so a good soak is needed in wildewall to settle some new blood nerves in the middle of the night. set in wildewall's bath house.

open to two people max since it's a public area.
also preferably males, considering it's a bath area ...
so stay away from me the beast is ugly i feel the rage and i just can't hold it
God of War
Demi-God
mercenary
Hippo (she/her/hers)
he/him/his
[M]Masochist Needed

Bdsm smut with kratos
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll