welcome to goss!
Countless intangible veils separate all universes from each other - and from ours. The fabric of space and time is at its faintest, like gossamer, at these proximate points we share with all other realities. Interdimensional castaways are drawn to safety and arrive on a train in our core world, Hialao. The train system also serves as our lifeblood by connecting five other worlds to Hialao.

With the dimensional displacements not yet showing signs of slowing, and research forever futile on how to leave (besides those who simply vanish, falling back through the invisible curtain), it's impossible to say who might arrive and how they might shape this fragile series of lands, eras and cultures. Good luck out there.

Our application template was made by Juliannacodes exclusively for Gossamer. Thanks to kismet for the sidebar cookie script. Icons courtesy of Ionicons. Banner art by Pixiv user ID #122500. Free pixel icon resources sourced from various places such as pvstels, 7soul1, The Infamous Bon Bon, neonvamp, and more.

Site premise was formed by the original staff of Gossamer - Alida, Prince, Rebecca, Morgan, and Tera, who created the dimensions of Elestis, Hialao, Parse, Barrows, and Wildewall, respectively. Additionally, Tethya was the result of a site event and was created by a former member, Velvet.

Gossamer's genre-based multi-world concept must not be duplicated or mirrored elsewhere without express permission from the current owner and staff. Member-made content belongs to its respective creators. DO NOT RIP, INSPIRE, RECREATE, OR STEAL ANY PART OF THIS SITE.

GOSSAMER
PANFANDOM ANIMATION & ILLUSTRATION . JCINK PREMIUM . 3 YEARS OLD
REGISTER IN ALL CAPS!

Add Reply
New Poll

I. OPEN THREADS
DAE
LIFE AS WE KNOW WOULD BE SO DIFFERENT HAD OUR PATHS CONTINUED THE SAME. THE ROAD IS OPEN; WE FIND OUR WAY THROUGH TIES WHERE BROKEN. TO MOVE ALONG FROM WHERE WE'D BEEN, I'LL SING THIS SONG FOR YOU AGAIN. I'M LOOKING UP AROUND THE BEND; WE'RE SO MUCH STRONGER THAN BEFORE, OUR FRAYING EDGES ON THE MEND.
GEMSTONES
AMETHYST
SITE ADMIN
DAE (HE / HIM)
HE / HIM
OPEN THREADS
Have an open thread that has no replies in it yet? Great! Feel free to post a link below (with an optional description if you want to give a quick summary for those that would want to reply) and wait for someone to reply to it! There’s no form or anything like that, just post the link below. Every so often we will comb through the open threads and delete those that have replies in them. Have fun!
i got the eye of the tiger a fighter dancing through the fire cause i am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar. . . i went from zero to my own hero
mass effect
human
teacher
hippo (she/her/hers)
she/her/hers
Fairy Tale Life

Jack is living a very happy existence in this AU with her lover, it could be you

they have never crossed my mind i'll take a chance every time and i will spread my wings i will spread my wings i've never been afraid to try put everything on the line
K Project
human
shell
Hippo (she/her/hers)
she/her/hers
Bad Co[m]pany

An extremely twisted AU with Seri, this will include tons of triggers so don't apply if it bothers you
it's just us usa-chan, everyone else was too busy
OHSHC
human
baker
Hippo (she/her)
he/him
[M]We'll Be Friends Forever

A cute best friends that become something more au, good if you like smut but prefer it be meaningful fluff.
once you go black you never go back i'm a black sheep
dragon age: inquisition
elf
thief
Hippo (she/her/hers)
she/her/hers
[M]The Girl of Your Dreams

Sera is dreamwalking in the Fade (Dragon Age Universe, knowledge of lore not necessary) and sneaks up on your horny female character. Will include smut. Has to be female but genderbending is allowed.
You don't set your own limits. Even after I lose all my powers, and get mocked by everyone, or look ridiculous, I'm not going to let that stop me. I'm going to stay a hero to the very end. I'm not going to give up.
Tiger & Bunny
NEXT
Superhero
Carma (Blarg)
He/Him
Noir Nights

Noir AU! Open to 1 or 2 (but if it's 2 the posting order wouldn't be standard; see the post for more details). Character 1 is Detective Kaburagi's old flame, who left him because of his obsession with his work and inability to move on from the past. But now life has brought them together again; Character 1 shows up at his doorstep troubled, and what's a bitter gentleman to do but let them in? There's a case here to be solved and he'll be damned if he lets it go by like he let his first love die.

The crime can be anything, the crook just has to have left behind their signature mark - the king of hearts. Surprise surprise, it's the same person who murdered DetectiveTetsu's wife; he has all the more reason to solve this case and put that guilt behind him, and maybe finally these two can move forward. As friends, enemies, or a rekindled flame? Who knows where this will go.

Character must be an acceptably-aged adult, no younger than 26 please! You may age your characters up for this AU. Criminal can be of any age.

Final Fantasy XV
Human
mechanic
Hippo (she/her)
she/her
I Must Be Dreaming

Cindy just arrived in Hialao and she is not in a good mood.
in our darkest moments, we find something
Tomb Raider (2013)
Human
Explorer
Hippo (she/her)
she/her
[M]I'm Only Human

Smut will be had, college roommate AU
i told you i was hurt bleeding on the inside i told you i was lost in the middle of my life there's times i stayed alive for you there's times i would've died for you there's times it didn't matter at all will you help me find the right way up or let me take the wrong way down will you straighten me out or make me take the long way around I took the low road in I'll take the high road out I'll do whatever it takes to be the mistake you can't live without
puella magi madoka magica
magical girl
student
Hippo (she/her/hers)
she/her/hers
Squir[m] For Me

Mutant college Frat party au, with a very naughty Kyouko
Be among the chosen ones.
The Last Guardian
Trico
Unemployed
Shirou (They / them)
He / him
Broken Satellites

Trico is flying over the forest in Wildewall when a poacher's trap knocks him from the sky. Will someone help the puppy-gryphon?

Open to as many people who want to join. :3
"We got Science!"
Adventure Time
Gum Hybrid
Head Scientist (Aether Foundatin)
Starii (Him/He)
Her/She
Wet Beginnings

Summary: Bonnibel literally makes a splash in the lake as she wonders where she is.
I KNOW, I KNOW. BUT TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT. SHE HITS YOU, YOU HIT HER. SUDDENLY WE’RE ALL HITTING EACH OTHER, THEN WE’LL ALL BE RIGHT BACK WHERE WE STARTED.
The Powerpuff Girls
Human
Vigilante
Tiger (She/Her)
She/Her
Hero for Hire

Limit: No limit

Summary: Buttercup has gone through a bit of a dry spell when it comes to her heroic activities, she's actually missing Mojo Jojo right about now. Can someone give her some bad guys to punch around? Or just wind her up online?
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll